Thread: Can we have demo version of Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 for PSN US?

Can we have demo version of Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 for PSN US?

Well I wanted to know whether I will be able to get demo version of Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 for US PSN? I know that there will be great fun while playing this particular game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Can we have demo version of Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 for PSN US?

According to me this particular game is going to be release on the EU store around of the 5 o clock GMT. When there will be update of the whole PSN weekly update is going to be occur. Hence it will be probably put up when the rest of the store update in the US occurs.

In this particular situation you must create an extra PSN account and make the country UK. So you did not require to wait so long in the game.

Well we are aware of the thing that is unfinished game is quite hard to cast the judgment at this particular time. I have found that this particular game is not having the fluidity and the players is getting stuck at the transition. The players in the game are supposed to move automatically when you are grabbing the control. I am little bit confused about the defending system involved in the game. I am happy with the graphical look and feel of this particular game.

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you that you should contact the developer of the game and ask them about the thing which you are looking for. I am hoping that the developer of the game will help you out on this particular matter. Let me know if you have managed to get any other information on this particular matter so that other users who are having the same query can learn from it.