Thread: Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 is having scoring system like FIFA 12.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 is having scoring system like FIFA 12.

as the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to discuss over here in this particular thread. I have come to know about that this particular game is supposed to have the scoring system like FIFA. Let me know whether the above mentioned thing is true or its just a rumor. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours in this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 is having scoring system like FIFA 12.

I disagree with the thing which you have mentioned over here. it is look like the ball and you can go anywhere into the net. So far I am really happy with the demo version of the game and I am hoping that the same fun will continue when the full game has been released.

I am not able to score for the toffee on PES2012. I will work on the keeper into good save or blaze each and every effort high wide and handsome.

We are aware of the thing that is the demo version of the game is supposed to have lots of bugs in the code of the game and it should be fixed by the developer of the game. but I don’t think so there will not be any variations of the goal in the game. I let you know that I have not managed to same goal twice in the game nut I would like to do the so. I am eagerly waiting for the full version of the game.

I let you know that I have played the demo version of the game and I have not found any improvement in the situation. The game is seems to be quite raw than that of the comparison of the entire game. I am feeling quite unfinished. Players has moved quite faster while comparing the ball in the game. I am not able to find to difficult to won and lost the top players in the game. the scoring system of the game is quite unique when you are comparing the previous version of the game. I am really happy because the goalkeepers is supposed to save more than that of the flapping and there will be goal or shots are going to be wide.

The shooting system which was evolved in PES 2011 was quite rewarding and I loved that particular part of the game.

Whenever defender is touching you the shot will fly all over which was quite unrealistic as in the real life situation it is dependent on the balance of the striker mostly. However in the current version of the game I am expecting that shooting will be quite easier than that of the previous version of the game since the ball will not fly when defender is supposed to touches in the game.

However I am wondering that the Goalkeepers will need to improve just because it should save good save and all the other actions in the game. Stand there are like nothing which is to be happened and see the ball is going to past him in the game.

Well according to me the developer of the game should improve the speed of the ball in the game because the ball is seems to be quite unrealistic and slow. I am wanted this particular thing realistic in the game. I am hoping that the developer of the game will work on the same and provide the above mentioned thing.

Yes I agree with you the shooting in the game is not having the same level of the satisfaction in the game. there is a need of improvement in this particular thing. The important goals are still are coming to me. I have scored the goal into the 90 minute of the game. as there is slow travelling in the ball in the game so that you will not be able to conclude the trajectory and all the other things in the game. I am hoping that the above mentioned thing will be fixed in the 2nd demo of the game.