Thread: Compare PES 2012 Demo with FIFA 12

Compare PES 2012 Demo with FIFA 12

I have played both PES 2012 Demo and FIFA 12 and I found that the FIFA 12 was better than the PES 2012 in all aspects. It has better feel of the game. Anyway, this is what I felt about the game and so I want to know that what other people think about this. Si, if you are having anything to comment on this then you are most welcome. Thank you!!!

Re: Compare PES 2012 Demo with FIFA 12

The biggest disappointment is the lack of a license and still feel, show the movement and occasionally awkward. Many feel that the situation is not realistic. FIFA fans will not enjoy is the PES, PES fans will love many of the former habit peculiar series. In a sense, they are in PES is not without. The first new-style play to throw the controller may be frustrated. With the addition of this system but eventually assisted off, PES, along with fresh and interesting challenge, and plunge into a completely new phase.

I feel that it’s potential to shape and PES 2012. In addition to the fun its is having ease of animation, enhanced realism brought by the AI, and what this product even more attractive. Looking to add an element of flexibility and online master league tactics, should be easy to see even welcome demodulation of PES. Some people may prefer the more realistic pursuit of FIFA for fun and easy for violence, but this year I would throw a vote of PES.

There are some good and bad points about this that I found which I am pointing below:
    GOOD: The gameplay is the addition of depth. Career mode is the best mix of Be A Pro and Manager. 11 vs 11 online is a great new. Game play was deep. There is a new game mode that is online master league. It has the improved visuals. Excellent unlock additional elements. Stadiums, team logos, full customization options, such as a trick.

BAD: No new online mode. Career mode lacks reality. It hardly looked relatively new element. There is no sharing of online content. Too foul occurred. There are many teams still without a license.

If you have if you are already a FIFA 11 then FIFA 12 is may not be enough. I am saying this because a small change sometimes makes the difference visible. On the other hand feels more realistic than the original and give us little new features. On the other hand PES 11 is a good game. Xbox 360 / PS3 with the best work in PES played in the first step in the right direction but have not been subverted with FIFA. EA Sports was started many years ago and a change in FIFA has finally rewarded their investment every year. PES 2012 is the series "New Beginnings" feel like just getting started. Fans will likely find many positive elements, if an opportunist, who will want the EA beta.

One of the first things to be confirmed is that PES 2012 will have the exclusive rights of the Champions League and UEFA Europa League. So, you know, you can only enjoy the competition that raises more passion at club level with PES 2012. And we all know that football passions are raising a virtual parallel incredible. Whenever there is a brown important as the Champions League final eliminator or disputed, such as the Real Madrid - Barcelona this year, rest assured that PES 2012 servers virtual counterparts will develop games for several weeks.

For me, the ultimate goal of PES 2012 is that people experience the same feelings of excitement when they see an important game in the field or on TV when you play your console themselves. Therefore, we have been in contact with soccer fans around the world to get the PES 2012 will become a virtually real football simulator. This is key to PES 2012 and Konami. We want to provide the ultimate football experience in a console title and that title is PES 2012.

The game of attack is the cornerstone of the new PES 2012. A more elaborate IA achieved better placement of players on the field and thus, better team play. Support, uncheck, a better pace of the game, greater cohesion among players and all these aspects have been improved for PES 2012.

One of the most important of the PES 2012 has to do with the use of the defense. Use the right analog stick to change player in the field will influence positively on the new PES 2012 gameplay. In previous versions of the saga, as well as in the rest of the market football games, the player change takes place in a somewhat random: pressing a button the game's AI chooses one of the closest players the ball and, in many actions, this is not the player we wanted to use. But randomness is to finish with PES 2012. With its new system you choose, for the first time you really want the player, allowing users to react quickly and effectively to threats of their opponents.

The set pieces are also another factor improved by the creators of PES 2012. On free kicks, band, corners or goal kick, PES 2012 lets you pick a player and have to stay alone in a league or drag defenders creating opportunities for his teammates. In the absence of few days to enjoy the demo, EA Sports surprised us with a new video of FIFA 12, reason that we used to go over what we're going to find the next September 13 at which point we take the first games and practice all his advances.

FIFA 12 undergo a revolution with the new engine contacts, designed to provide a realistic rendering of all interactions in the field. The gameplay, completely redesigned according to real football, brings even more depth and interest to FIFA 12. With any new specific Dribbling, attackers have a touch of the ball even more realistic when the defense tactics completely changes the approach to the art of defense in giving equal weight placement, assists and steals the obstacles. In addition, the AI controlled players now have the intelligence pro, a new concept of game intelligence and performance.

I liked PES 2012 more over FIFA 12....