Thread: Which one you will play PES 2012 or FIFA 12?

Which one you will play PES 2012 or FIFA 12?

I have come to know about the there will be releasing of the Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 and FIFA 12 together. Let me know which game do you prefer to purchase? I have dedicated this particular thread to get the speculation of all the users. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks lot in advance.

Re: Which one you will play PES 2012 or FIFA 12?

I would like to play PES 2012 rather than that of the FIFA 12. But I am doubting that the FIFA will win the market. Because I have seen that most of the people prefer to purchase the game which has been developed by the EA games.

I don’t agree with you. This year PES 2012 will win the market and all the FIFA fan will become the PES fans. Why it is going to happen because of the PES gameplay and AI which has been introduced in the game. right now FIFA is using the same game engine after looking at the videos of the game. there are lots of the changes in the FIFA but I think it seems to be quite boring to see.
    Regarding PES I wanted to tell you over here is that their will be improvement in the online gaming and animation of characters of the game. I think we are going have great gameplay. So FIFA fan will come to PES and I don’t denying for the same.

I let you know that PES should hire best programmer to get the best animation as well as dibbling system irrespective of what amount of the cost to the company. Also they should have the large range of the market and it should be sell in number of countries. FIFA is supposed to start the PES with more respect and they should be afraid that they might lose the market in the upcoming year.

If you have given look on the previous version of the PES then I wanted to tell you over here is that it was kind of the out of form. There should be lots of people in the game who will tell that this particular game is quite better than that of the FIFA. I have played all the version of the FIFA and according to me FIFA 09 will be the one of the best option in the game. they are supposed to soul-less, untactical and there is lots of exploits in the game. according to me PES should concentrate on the animation of the game and provide better product to the gamers.

In the next year Seabass and Co. need to hire some of the great computer programmers from the European countries so that they can improve the quality of the gaming animation.

I don’t think so PES though it is better game but it is not better than that of the FIFA. Also FIFA is already having great player base and hence I am wondering that it will be quite difficult to get users for the PES. But still I am hoping that this particular game will do quite better in this particular year.

FIFA has improved in lots of expect and according to me this particular game is seems to be quite great. But there is lack of lots of fundamentals which has been provided by PES. Also I have noticed that the EA gameplay seems to be one dimensional. There is lots of low content in the offline mode of the FIFA. If konami is build on the pes 2011 than I am not going to play FIFA at all. I am wondering that the FIFA is having better sim than that of the other game.

I am waiting for the releasing of the FIFA 12. But I am thinking that EA is having brick wall in some of the points in the game. I am not to see the gameplay of mine within of the couple of days. FIFA 12 is targeted for the online market when PES is supposed to incorporate both the demographics, konami and it will also have the great offline mode of the game.