Thread: Will there be a New Dev Diaries in Sword of the Stars II

Will there be a New Dev Diaries in Sword of the Stars II

Hello guys I have heard that there would be a new dev dairies is that true? Please tell me about this I have been thinking about it and have heard about it but there was nothing really special about it so I am thinking for a discussion over it and hoping you guy must be knowing about it something and this would help me out for sure.

Re: Will there be a New Dev Diaries in Sword of the Stars II

What I have heard is that there would be changes in the Planetary assaults and it would be advanced to be really a better one and this would be working nice are planned for an expansion when a new race/faction that specializes and they have been introducing lots of thing in this game as a special feature and I hope that this would be really nice and it would be working. And I think that the developers have been continuously working out to work out with something very nice now and they have been working hard with it and so I think that they would be coming up with something really fantastic and this would be really loved by the players very much.

There would be many new features in this game for sure and they would be really something very new and I am sure that this game would not be the same as the first version it would be much better than that version.

How would you know about it much as there have been very less news about it been leaked out and so there are not much of the news been in the market but don’t worry one thing is for sure that they would be coming up with something which would change your view very much towards this game. you would really love this game much more than you have been loving it. There have been new characters and then new ship design and all and they are really very nice and you would really like it for sure.

I can’t say that you would be finding anything much in the written but I am sure that there would be something in the YouTube videos if you would be looking it carefully then you would know that this is very important version and they have been working out to launch many new things in it.

Yes I think that there would be new dev diaries and they would be really awesome and you would like it a lot. The best part of this game which I have found in the YouTube is that there would be more ships and they would be more disasters and one more thing I would be saying that there would be a mining and all I mean you can mine the entire area around you and all. You would be getting lots of new thing in this game and you would really like them a lot.

One more thing I have heard id there would be a new carriers and all too? Is that true and I am also hoping that there would be number of the features should be added and the game play should be advanced because I have loved the first version but only once not planning to play the same game again so I need lots of changes in the next version.

Surely you would be getting much more changes and you would be enjoying this game very much no doubt and the other thing is about the carriers you need to follow this Carriers in Sword of the Stars II I hope this would be giving you the idea about the carriers. Changes has been already announced but not completely and if they have announced the changes in the game and so I am thinking that we would be really getting a lots of changes and this would be really a fun.

I am really hoping some better changed in this and i hope that i would be getting it. i have been playing this game and it has been really nice and then new dev dairies is one of the requirement for me anyways lets see would it be there and how much we have to wait.