Thread: Can we have real time manager in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012?

Can we have real time manager in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012?

in this particular game Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 I wanted to know whether I will be able to change the appearance of the manager in this particular game? I can have any of the Old wrinkly white guy, old wrinkly black guy and old wrinkly white guy with a beard. Let me know if you are having any thought on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Can we have real time manager in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012?

Well I have gone through the points which you have mentioned over here and according to me it will be a good idea which you have mentioned over here. it will be a great thing if the developer of the game is providing something which will help the gamers to edit the manager in the game. also if I am not wrong the developer of the game should provide the Master League mode interesting in various aspect. Well I remembering one thing that we was able to do the back in pes management so it will be possible for the Konami to add something into the game. I am hoping that the developer of the game will provide some kind of tool which will allow them to change the look and feel of the managers which are associated in the game.

It is not necessary to have this particular option in the game but it will be great if the developer of the game is proving the above mentioned option in the game.

I think in this particular situation the developer of the game has provide something quite similar because the boss has already provided something similar to this year in this particular game. also if I am not wrong we will be able to hire different manager in the game.

Well according to me it will be quite great to edit the appearance of the players in the games as your supposed to do with the players of the game. also there could be lots of stuffs which you can do with the game but still there is not much details information available into the game. if there is something like Deschamps like character rush and the field with OM would make the day.

I love to play the FIFA world cup games just because of the managers which are involved in the game. also I loved the cut scenes which are involved in the game when the sub is the about of coming on talking of the sub when the player is sent off going in the game.

It will be great if the managers in the game are supposed to do handshake before and completing of the game. also they should suppose to celebrate the players who are supposed to winning the trophies. If they are supposed to enhance the crowd and may be showing the crowd delight when team scores and get the trophy and banners which supposed to be lifted and just anything to enhance the atmosphere and you have to make the feel more for the accomplishment.

If the developer of the game are supposed to provide the customization in the look and feel of the manager then they should also provide something which will allow to control the behavior of the manager. Because the none of the behavior of the manager will be same. for example you can say A, B and C kind of the behavior of the manger where A being cool where as B being average and C will have chaotic behavior at the time of the match.

I have played the demo version of the game and according to me it would be great to see if the managers in the game will wear the outfits of the team members. You can also see team emblem on the jacket. I will be really happy if you will be able to select the way the manager can be dress in the game..

I am looking for the warming up the players which can be done with the some kind of the advanced control . before the beginning of the match you will be able to choose the group of the players which you will be send out of the dugout for the warm up whenever you are supposed to input the controls. Also this particular thing can be happen in the game quite automatically into the second half when the players are having the pitch start to get injured in the game. if the above mentioned thing is going to happen in the game then there will be lots of fun while playing this particular game.