Thread: Carriers in Sword of the Stars II

Carriers in Sword of the Stars II

Hello guys what I am thinking is that is it a better idea to have a carrier which would be carrying number of small fighter ships and all. And other than all this I have found is that the game is having number of independent fighters that can travel through systems on its own and I think that this has been not according to the epic so I am in thinking that this should be changed what do you guys think about please tell me about that.

Re: Carriers in Sword of the Stars II

Carriers are the most important part of the game and I think that they would be needing very much in the game so I would be saying that if there would be any change in the carriers and if there would be any increment or the advanced feature in the carriers then it would be really a nice deal and you would be really liking it and not only you each and every player of this game. I just hope they'll expand upon the original "drones" and I think that there would be the changes in the coming version because I think that this is a common thing and this would be understood by the developers also now so I think that there would be a sure change in the game now.

First of the thing I would be saying is that the fighters don’t actually have to be unmanned. And then I would be saying that the Kerberos can be considering as the useful for the more carriers to be in the fighters and this would be really working very nicely.

I am already a good player of this game and I have good strategies already so I don’t need much of the other new coming strategies and I don’t even need the carriers and all. I have bene playing this game from long and I have been successful with this and so I don’t think that there is actually a need for the carriers and all to come and make the game slow or make the game have more bug so I think that this would be a bad deal to come up with anything now.

Kerebos is already a carrier and I think that you need to use it that would be really a nice deal and if you know to use them properly then I think that you would never need to think about the carriers and all again and they have been a nice option when you want to carry the fighters.

I think that already there are some of the Ships which do behave like the carriers and so i don't actually think that there is any need for this ships and all. I think that you are new to this game and you don't know much about the game and the ships you need to learn a lot about the ships and all and then you would be knowing how to use each one of them and how they would be the most useful one and then you would be finding out that there are already everything been included in this game.