Thread: What troubles you the most in PES 2012 demo?

What troubles you the most in PES 2012 demo?

I can get over with all the other things but when it comes to shooting then it troubles me the most. I am starting this thread to know that what is the thing that troubles you the most in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 demo?

Re: What troubles you the most in PES 2012 demo?

Here is the list that troubles me a lot about this game.
    • Goalkeeper’s inability to grip soft shots with deflections.
    • Passing is somewhat conflicting and irritating at times.
    • Dribbling and close control to be dull. It does not sense right while slow defenders have such superior close control through r2. Dribbling gives the sense that there is a string fond of to foot with the ball.
    • The opposition at times clips/ghost throughout the defenders.

While sprinting I found that Micropausing/Stop and go movement behaves very weird. All the other things are working well.

The 2012 edition of Konami football promises to close the gap that the series has suffered from the Electronic Arts party in recent years. Here are the highlights of the new chapter in the series
    • The attack phase is one of the strengths of PES 2012. This time the various offensive actions will receive more support from teammates, can create space without the ball and offer overlap more realistic than ever before.
    • The marking area and defensive positions were improved massively: the AI opponents' defense has been significantly improved. In order to make inroads into the opposing defense will have to have more skill than the previous edition, and just for that purpose, will require more teamwork than in the 2011 version.
    • The physicality of football will be another high-level simulation of the best elements in PES 2012. To counteract the force of Impact Engine included in the FIFA series, PES also adopt a system of "pushing" improved, so that collisions between players be more realistic.

I would like to know that if Antonio is PES FIFA wants to become more beautiful because not doing all the logos and uniforms all original with the champions league and europe and if I could I would also like the European Super Cup in addition to the World Cup.

The only thing better than pes fifa has over the similarity of the players are too famous then dominates the rest of FIFA, player movements, tackles, shots, physical ball (the ball in pes, and similar to that used to mark lenders to train 100 KG) of the stadium, goalkeepers' movements then certainly we need to see what you are looking for a soccer game.

There is no problem with the demo. I played that a lot and I am very happy with that.