Thread: How to fix Goal keeper bug in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012?

How to fix Goal keeper bug in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012?

Well I have installed demo version of Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 on the computer of mine. I have noticed that there was an issue with the goal keeper of the game. there is something wrong with the action bar of the game. Let me know if you have noticed the same thing which I have mentioned over here and I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to fix Goal keeper bug in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012?

I let you know that I have noticed the same issue in the previous version of the game. I don’t think so it is nice thing to see into the game. in some of the situation I have found that goalie has dropped the ball in the game. I think the developer of the game has to fixed the above mentioned issue in the game.

I have also noticed the same thing in this particular game. keeper in the game is supposed to heading but the coding which has been done in the game is not able to detect. Especially in the situation when the goal keeper in the game is supposed to catch when he is already into the penalty area and he has locked into that particular process. Well I don’t know when the developer of the game above mentioned bug. I am hoping that they will take the necessary action as early as possible.

In this particular situation I am solution which might work in this particular situation. Well according to me there should be smaller box and it should have limit for the normal catching. Anything between of the inner box and normal box can be punched or headed out. Let me know whether the solution which I have mentioned over here is useful to you or not.

Well you have to take care of the thing that you have installed the latest version of the DirectX as well as graphic card drivers on the computer of yours. you can get the same from the official website. You should simply restart the computer after installing the above mentioned software’s.

I think to fix the matter of yours I recommend that you should reinstall the game on the computer of yours.

I am highly suspecting that there could be bug issue with the game and hence I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. Well you should provide the information which has been associated with issue which you are getting and the computer configuration of the yours. the developer of the game will work on the problem and they will figure out as well as fix the bug issue which you are getting while playing the game.