Thread: What is the releasing date of Pro Evolution Soccer 2012?

What is the releasing date of Pro Evolution Soccer 2012?

As the title suggesting what I wanted to discuss over here. I wanted to know when this particular game Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 is supposed to be release. I mean what is the exact releasing date of this particular game. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. Let me know the speculation of yours in this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What is the releasing date of Pro Evolution Soccer 2012?

I am not aware of the exact releasing date of this particular game but as far as I know this particular game is supposed to be release within 2 and half months require to releasing. Its not a long time to wait.

I have found that the it seems to be quite odd that the FIFA and PES are released quite later than that of the beginning of the leagues season.

Personally I am wondering that the type of the hit for this particular game with FIFA will be going to be releasing 15 days earlier. The regular customers are supposed to come back but I am imagine lots of video games purchases are supposed to be happening with the buying and they are supposed to lose the impulse within 15 days and it seems to be equating that it will effect purchasing of the hundreds of the units of the game.

It will be pretty joke if the game will be available in the market 2 week earlier before it gets releasing in UK. So far there is no reason provided from the developer of the game. I don’t know whether it might be kind of the marketing strategy. If the developer of the game are looking to get the attention from the people than I am sure that the developer will release the game before the releasing of FIFA.

I am hoping that the some of the shops will break the releasing date of the game. they are supposed to do the same all the time but I am wondering that this time the rules might be quite strict.

Well I have come to know about that the game is supposed to be release after 2 weeks and I am wondering that it might not be long time to wait about . in case both the games are released at the same time then I am wondering that one of the title is going to be get very bad release week. The gamers are going to purchase the any of the one title until and unless there is price drop for the other title.

According to me Konami cannot hope that they cannot compete with FIFA. Particularly after the improvement than that of the licensing of FIFA. Releasing of the game after couple of week there will be greater scope of the sales of the game.

The delaying of the game for two week will make direct competition of the game between the Battlefield 3 and MW3 and according to me its not the battle which cannot be won by this particular game.
    But still I am hoping that it will do quite well in the market just because it was having better anticipation in the last year. An average console players are supposed to go for FIFA. If none of game are not played by the players than I am wondering that the previous version of the game will help them out to figure out which game is should be selected. But still we can wait for the response from the developer of the game on this particular matter.