Thread: will waiting for SOTS 2 for pc worth?

will waiting for SOTS 2 for pc worth?

Hey guys I have played the SOTS 1 and then I want to know that would it worth to wait for this games second part? I have really liked this game a lot and then I hope that this would be more advanced then the game I have played and would it have something really interesting what you guys think about it? Please share your idea about this.

Re: will waiting for SOTS 2 for pc worth?

I don’t think that here is any problem with this game and I am also a big fan of this game and then I am also waiting for this game so surely you know what my point would be. And when you have already played the previous game then I think that you would really like this game a lot and would have a big fun with it. And the next thing what I would be saying that there are lots of the changes in the game that’s what I have found with the videos and all and so I am thinking that this would be a good move to go with it and play with it.

Definitely this would be a good game and you can wait for it no problem at all and till then you can be in touch with this game with the previous versions that would be really a fun and what I am thinking is that the game would be releasing quickly and we would be able to have fun with this game because they are having very much features which are so interesting.

I don’t think that you need to worry about the game it is going to be a very nice game and there are new characters as I have saw and there are new disasters ships and all I think more planets are there and everything is going to be fun with this game you should wait for it for sure and once it is out we would be blasting with it for sure. And that’s what I am planning for too. And I want you to join the group of waiting too. Till then the previous games and the video of the games would be the best thing to have patients.

Watching the videos I would be saying the same too that you can surely wait for the game because according to videos this game seems to be lot more better than the previous games and then the other thing what I would be saying is that this game would be having very nice ships and all which would be a fun.

Definitely it would be working because what i can see is that you have really liked the previous version and the new game would be having lot many changes and which is something that would be really awesome and i think what you would be loving more would be the new design of the ships and the strategy and all and all this would be really awesome. I am sure if you would be waiting for it you would be getting something really awesome and which would be entertaining you a lot and so i think that waiting would be worth.