Thread: Opinion about PES 2011 Demo

Opinion about PES 2011 Demo

I am posting this here to know that what are the other people’s opinion about PES 2011 Demo. I found this game not touching my expectation.

Re: Opinion about PES 2011 Demo

Konami has released the second demo PES 2012. The evolution shown in the first left as because of loose ends for improving. Today, after trying this new trial, the feelings are really good. Meet our first impressions and share yours with other gamers. We were hoping Konami and finally it seems that the developer has done their homework. After the first Pechanga, many agreed to meet quite correct. The rate of play is perfect. It's nice to pass link, link play, uncheck the practice with the second player. It may only be hindered by a system, perhaps with slightly inflexible penalties but again the feeling is positive.

Regarding the goalkeepers, may remain somewhat clueless but have improved, so the reviews have been received by the team at Konami. Regarding the tempo of the game, it's as if the ball will take a more consistent, with a more compact and solid game. Everything looks good and feels tacked that few things are subject to chance, something essential in a simulator in this category.

We want to convey the feeling that transmits round game demo. A graphic level observation may require improvement. The similarities are very worked, and animations, assuming there is a long way to go.

So the second demo of PES 2012 has taken on a right track and, beyond taste, the improvement is visible, especially after playing a few games or try the training mode. If you have not downloaded, do not hesitate to do so, may surprise you. If you've done, look forward to hearing your opinion again. Surely it is something that has eluded us and would like to portray.

I tried the second demo and if you are very right that the gameplay is good, but I like the name that appears in the player's head, as it overloads the game field but when they are attacking with a cross and if I have the option to remove the norms but if I do not know who has the ball and that's a problem, the other is the animation, I think is very bad, I'll pes 2010 animations, they seem more real, 2012 seems the resident evil, their faces pale. Another thing I dislike is the camera options I see very young players and if I change the cameras large, middle and has no option to do more thing, is the choice of moves, dribbling and new moves, combination buttons to make it very difficult, I think I have overloaded.

Clearly there is improvement of the porters and it is welcome, in this second demo, even the defense proved to be somewhat more orderly but I still have not managed to understand what is the Roadrunner, the machine I mean, because one that does not run without you remove it, which I think is great. But when you try to catch a guy for the band, it is better to wait in the area to see where he focuses. I think this is something unreal, I do not think will happen when you try to stop Messi. I noticed that there is now a little less fouls and appreciated too. They do not know how many shots I have been to the poles. And for those of Konami, you have not thought about the option to edit coaches, or at least give us the possibility of doing it ourselves.

I think that it is improved compared to 2011. I like that in the classic Brazil will add to Ronaldo since retired and with gameplay that anyone could pare. For me its seems good game, which almost do not like is the way to dribble but has improved. I like the way the dribble pes 2010 and something I do not like is that bicycles are no longer with the L1. I do not like that, it becomes more complicated and the idea is to facilitate user convenience.

PES is a football simulation that bases its success on the pitch and shape of the graphics and serious players of the game (a few good teams, but where you are sure that if you win six + good) but FIFA is a game for kids and not serious online where the games end up 6-3 or on an average there is playing with the boat.