Thread: Mines in Sword of the Stars II

Mines in Sword of the Stars II

I have been thinking that is there any chance of to mine the entire area outside the jump point so i could make the enemy regret coming to the system. And I think that the mines would be doing a great damage and this would be an awesome strategy, and even if in case they are not able to do any great damage then I think that they would be making a effect to the ships and the ships would be easy after that to damage up completely.

Re: Mines in Sword of the Stars II

Amazing this would be really a nice strategy and I think that this would work very nice. I don’t think that any of the victim ship would be able to defend themselves after this attack. Because they would be damaging almost all the part of the ship and the ship won’t be able to damage the other ships and they would be very easy to kick away.

I think that this is the same thing which has been previously been asked by the users for this game and I think that this has been approved by the game developers and I think this would be coming soon, I am not very sure with this but I hope this would be coming soon and it would be really a fun been with that game. And I think that they would be the best strategy for this game and that’s true that the victims would never be able to stand up and in this way you can protect you ship for longer time and the planets would be saved and this would increase the possibilities of winning the game. Next thing what I would be saying is that there is some of the strategy which is as same as it but not exactly what the demand is and the effective one is the exact same one.

What I am thinking is that this would be the best move because the enemy would be just unaware of what is going to happen the next and then once this attack would be done then there would be damage and this would be a sudden damage the enemy would be taking lots of time to know what they have to do now and in that point of the time you can just attack the second attempt and that would do a complete damage on the rivals.

This is true that there would be a lots of changes which this strategy into the play because my experience says that If this thing would be there and if any of them would be suffering with this even once then they would start getting a bit defensive first they won’t be thinking to direct attack and they would be using the same plan and the game would be increasing a longer time.

I think that they would be making something like there would be mines everywhere around the base and when you want to enter it if you want to see that if there is any mines been planned over there then you need to fire there I mean you need to keep bombarding and then see if there is anything as mines and all around been stuck this would be really a nice way to get rid of the mines even if they would be planned. And this is compulsory that if you are making some steps out then there would be something to get rid of it too.

This would be benefiting the developers too people would be asking for some mine detectors and all to and this would make the game really very interesting so lest see if this would be working out and when the developers would be coming.

Mines is really a good idea and this would be working very nicely and i think that this would be used by almost all of them and this would be a very successful this would be working nice because it is a very destructive idea and thats true that with this feature we would be needing something to detect it and would be really enjoying.