Thread: Sword of the Stars II Lords of Winter unplayable

Sword of the Stars II Lords of Winter unplayable

Hello friends I have saw the video on the YouTube about the game Sword of the Stars II Lords of Winter and now I think that there were only six faction options - does this mean the Lords of Winter will be a purely NPC force? Their Zuul minions could easily be playable, the Lords of Winter themselves only being a Leviathan-class ship. Is anyone having any idea about this then please share this with me and help me out of this?

Re: Sword of the Stars II Lords of Winter unplayable

Well my personal view about this is that all this six faction of this game which are human, hiver, tarka, morrigi, liir-zuul alliance and suul'ka+zuul are the same as the previous one the game features which the previous version did had would be there, there is no change in them and what I am thinking is that this game is having some advanced features with the previous version and I think that the liir have been represented with the liir + zuul and then suul'ka+zuul with zuul so normally what I can see is that there is no change in that and this would be really the same so you don’t need to worry you would surely enjoy this game a lot.

I don’t know how to describe about the part of the game so I would be saying a very simple thing and that would be get the game start playing it and you would know all about it.

What I can think is the Zuul is what actually Suul'ka are represented by, I think that the changes are really nice and they would be awesome once you get into it and then one more thing I would like to say to you is that I have liked playing the humans and the Hivers in SOTS and I have been preferring them as my first preference. i have saw the new Zuul ships and I have been really impressed with them and I am liking it a lot and I think that they would be a good choice if you want to play with them also in the preference. What I have been imagining is the suulka fleet which would be with the suulka in behind them. And then what I would be saying is that they have always wanted to play the race with the abusive precursor types. But now I would really like now to play with the bad guys now after looking around with the ships and all.

I would completely agree with the above poster and the best thing what I would be saying that it would be best thing if you would be going on with this game I am sure that you would be enjoying them and after that your queries would be solved over there too. And then one more thing I would be saying is that they have been really improving lost of the features in this game and it has been very important changes and so I think that the best idea would be to go and play this game and then get the clear idea about it.

In this game Zuul have been made as to rebel against the master and the creators and for this task to carry on they simply ally with the Liir for this. Now the only way which would be leading the suulkas to be struck would be blowing them up.

I really like to play with the zuul and they have been really very advanced now and the tendencies of them has been really increased very much and this is really very nice while going on with this game. The only thing with them is that they are a wall of the nasty and then you don’t actually need to try to repel them from the boarding your ship.

My view says that the Zuul faction is the same one as it was in the previous version. But now what I have saw is that they have found their master have been helping them out with them to their home. As always there is the claw of the masters and they have been with the bulk of them which has been controlling the suulka faction. Next thing what I have saw is when you are just managing to attract as the suulka with the game which has been taking away the whole bunch of the new challenges.

I think that there is the best thing which this is the game play and this would be working very nicely with the ships and all. There have been changes in the names but I think that rest of the things have been the same in this game too.

Guys thanks for the suggestion and so many of you have been commenting about it that's was bit strange for me as i wasn't expecting so many of you to comment over this i thought that may be this is a silly question for you guys anyways thanks or the comments they were really useful for me and i hope would be useful to all other guys with same queries.