Thread: When second demo of Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 will release?

When second demo of Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 will release?

Well I wanted to know whether there will be second demo of the Pro Evolution Soccer 2012. We know that the full version of the game is going to be release after 3 week in US. Let me know what do you thinking in this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: When second demo of Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 will release?

Previously I was wondering that the second demo of the game is going to be released in mid of the September. Now I have come to know about the demo version of the game is going to be release in 21st September.

I am wondering that the demo version of the game is going to be release just before one week of releasing of the game. so I am sure that the game is going to be release in the week between 18th or 22nd of this particular month of the September. But still you are doubting about the above mentioned thing than I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and ask them when they are supposed to release the second demo version of the game.

Hey tell me how do you come to know about when the game is going to be release on 18th and 2nd of this month. I am wondering that there will be releasing of the demo version on the 21st on this particular month and I don’t think so it will not be the mid of the September. If it should be release in the mid of the month then I think it should be release on the 14th September.

Another thing which I wanted to tell you over here is that the first season should be most difficult because you have to use to play the game then it will be quite easy to play game.

No I don’t agree with you. The demo version of the game is supposed to be release on the 27th September in US. Now this time the box will covering Ronaldo and Neymar.