Thread: Need some MS addition in pes 2012

Need some MS addition in pes 2012

Ability to choose the clubs after a season of extremes (hire / fire), so if you get fired from one or clubs have the capability to train another club (based on their reputation, etc., would determine that clubs they wanted to, for case in point, if your reputation is low simply receive offers from clubs lower). The aptitude to train the national team, that's ever. B leagues for all leagues not just one. Complete teams of young people playing so well and grow as players, you can call these players on your team at any time you would like (in case of injury) and possibly will also promote full first team at the end of the season. What else do you think has to be there in pes 2012? Please share your answers with me.

Re: Need some MS addition in pes 2012

Transfers realistic (I'm sick of Messi or Rooney or whatever signature clubs like Napoli Osasuna or whatever), really just want us pissed off Konami? This could be done easily by just having a system that has the affection, so that, for example, Messi has a fondness for the club incredibly high and it would be approximately impracticable to sign him, and if several club he manages to sign a star player to be the huge and the wealthy clubs, and not some low-grade clubs (this can also be set to win real money (Man City rich, a number of poor, low-clubs etc.) and what in point of fact unwilling on the way to sign star players in favor of clubs down unless you start receiving a certain age 33 +.

Best player growth system, which is too comparable and predictable, and is because of a minor matter as if you play more games or no, I'm not saying you should care award, but to some extent, for example, if you have a player on the bench for 3 years without playing a single game, obviously, should not grow much, if you put like 10 games a season then it grows a little better and if he plays 20 + grows a little faster, difference should not be that big, but still notable.

Greater participation of the media, as a result you are able to examine concerning the news, derbies, transfers, etc., as well as yourself, for case in point, or losing five straight games and the media starts chatting and that is at rest measured the coach at the end of the year or the report that x team is appearing for a fresh coach, etc.

I hope so, not a good idea as you mentioned the mysterious man and train coaches to coach national teams, I would like to see in my line, so all we will have many teams can play online within a competition online, for example the World Cup or World Cup qualifiers in 2014 and the winner will obtain a prize commencing Konami, as a shirt or somewhat.

The equipment change is an interesting idea, but I would only work if managers had not done in the game, which I think is a good idea however that mode, because the director would have to give certain philosophies and AI all that the team would have to change with the new manager, a big question so as to achieve in the game. It would also be a feature can be disabled, as I and others such as obsessive ML to create our own club from scratch and simply accumulate. That's not good if you fired!

Konami have already implemented this type of growth and named him as the dynamic growth which means good average yield higher scores, poor results in lower grades and in the bank means they will have the same rating so there is no need to complain. I also believe that players should gain less, for example, I ml; Lukaku is 107, which is stupid.

I for myself presently would like 6 leagues within Master League and Division 2 and not similar to many of transfers in the Master League. I have placed within the low and there are still a ton of transfers. And I found that it’s actually irritating.