Thread: In Resistance 3 Game Navigation controller not working

In Resistance 3 Game Navigation controller not working

I can't acquire the navigation controller on the way to work within the game at all; it works excellent in anticipation of the game load? Why it is like this? Do you guys have any idea about it? If you know about it then please share it with me. I am waiting for your replies. All replies are appreciated.

Re: In Resistance 3 Game Navigation controller not working

Hello thank you for starting this thread. I presently pay money for a nav and sharpshooter however didn't trouble to test it on top of R3 so far. MP through sharpshooter is not possible and I’m halfway all the way through campaign resting on superhuman if I started with sharpshooter at the moment I’d be screwed.

Hello I think this will help you. Have you attempt turning off every controllers, and after that starting through the navigation controller? In addition, possibly reset the controller, and after that re-sync it through your PS3. If I think of any other suggestions, I'll be sure to post them up. Hopefully we are able to acquire it all resolved bud. Attempt re-assigning the nav controller to controller one. Or turn off your PS3 and turn it on through the nav. don’t make use of a DS controller at all (don’t stimulate any) and perceive if that fixes your difficulty.

Hello thank you for your reply I think you are right I reset the controllers through pushing the pinhole resting on the flipside of the controllers and did that on the way to all three (dualshock, navigation and move). In addition I made sure at what time the game articulate to press start that I pressed start on top of the move controller. Earlier than I was pushing start through the dualshock for the reason that I didn't acquainted with the move had a start button in anticipation of nowadays.