Thread: Resistance 3 Game Freezing with single player campaign

Resistance 3 Game Freezing with single player campaign

Hello guys big issue with this game I am facing. Please help me. I presently had an entire freeze throughout the campaign. In view of the fact that, it is the first time for me in 15 hours. Hope it helps result bugs or rather you guys perform there. I was playing unaccompanied however logged, within superhuman, through move. Had presently beaten the assault ships into the bridge, where you initially acquire the wildfire. The sound that I had won came up, the picture showing where to go popped up, I describe a reload and it not at all came back. Super weapons cheat was scheduled.

Re: Resistance 3 Game Freezing with single player campaign

Similar thing with me, this time it played a small number of seconds more than before. In anticipation of the old man opens the cargo door and say somewhat. It presently freezes totally however ambient sound keeps looping. Presently to be clear, at what time a first passed all the way through the campaign, it was superior.

I never experience anything like this. As you are saying your super weapons cheat was activated. So is it only occurring at what time you are activating Super weapons cheat or without activation also it giving same results. Please reply for this so it will be easy for me to answer for your query.

Hello thank for your reply. The earliest time it was on and I was replaying the campaign in support of hours, in order. I was wrong regarding the accurate time of the freeze. It was accurate earlier than the battle ends. However the second time it wasn't on. I presently booted the console and make use of "continue", that led me to the battle another time and it froze during the cut scene. Additional than that, similar setup. I don't acquainted with if possibly will be it, however I think I was in this similar level, (cliff) however in an earlier checkpoint at what time the game presently stopped to on time if I wanted to download the patch 1.03. I did.