Thread: Unable to unlock Brutal trophy in Resistance 3 Game

Unable to unlock Brutal trophy in Resistance 3 Game

Hello guys I stuck at one stage. So please help me to carry on this game. I am totally new for this game so I dint have any idea what to do. I just go through the gameplay and I am playing according to that. So as per the gameplay I am looking for the Brutal trophy but I am not able to unlock Brutal trophy. Well, superior thing the campaign is small as hell, but I'm not stirring that garbage in support of a 4th time. So if you know anything about it then please let me know about it. I am waiting for your replies.

Re: Unable to unlock Brutal trophy in Resistance 3 Game

You have to go back and make sure you check points (beneath Load Level). Ensure all of them are marked as finished on Superhuman. If you missed one, you simply have to go back and perform that one checkpoint. It is uncomplicated really. No necessitate playing to whole campaign through another time unless you would like.

Perhaps he has make use of cheats? If you maintain your leveled weapons at the start am I accurate in thinking this? I've 2/3 all the way through resting on Superhuman and I have the 'skull' showing on top of there as a result presumably?

Hello I did not find any difficulty with this game. Actually according to me you are making some mistakes while playing you have to maintain your weapons over and then only you are able to unlock this trophy easily. If you are still in doubt then I will suggest you to go and watch some gameplay video of this game on YouTube. It will clear your all doubt.