Thread: Are there any other handguns in Resistance 3 apart from Magnum?

Are there any other handguns in Resistance 3 apart from Magnum?

I loved the graphical look and feel of this particular game Resistance 3. It will be quite cool if we can have M1911. According to me it will be quite awesome handgun to have in the game. it si quite powerful in the game. also the Magnum is seems to be second only pistols in R3. Well I wanted another Pistol apart from the magnum? Let me know if you are having the same requirement which I have mentioned over here in this particular thread. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Are there any other handguns in Resistance 3 apart from Magnum?

Well we are aware of the fact that is the magnum is looking like as a magnum and it is not looking like toy gun. I am really happy because the developer of the game has provided the returns of the magnum in the game.

I think I will try to play the game by using handgun even if there will not be any best gun in the game. however if it is possible than the developer of the game should provide the automatic pistols which was having the dual wield and it were available into R1 in the game. if it is not possible than the developer of the game should provide some option for the same.

According to me there was reaper carbines not the pistols but it should be held on one of the hand. I am expecting that this particular game is going to be totally new and there should be something new mode in the game. I think all the players should keep upgrading there weapons in the game after competing specific level of the game. if there is big set of the weapons in the game then it will be quite easy to defeat the enemy into the game. also I am expecting that the developer of the game should provide DLC if it is not possible to provide any weapon after completing with the development of the game.

In this particular situation if you wanted to get some extra weapon in the game then you should contact the developer of the game ask about the thing which you are looking for. Hopefully they will provide the weapons into the upcoming DLC of the game.