Thread: Podcast in Resistance 3

Podcast in Resistance 3

Have you got to know something about the poadcast in the resistance 3?if yes then share it with me where can I get it ? please tell me about it friends I have been thinking about it and I need it. If any one of you have got any idea about it then please help me out of it?

Re: Podcast in Resistance 3

Hey it has been on the internet you can easily find it out on youtube or on the games sites you can also get it on the IGN website and that would be the easiest way to get the one. Well it has been really a nice podcast I have heard it so many time and I have really liked it a lot. I was always expecting something better with this game and this time I have got it. Thanks to one o f my friend who had the file and showed me it was really nice I don’t know would you be able to download it or not but what I can say is you can at least hear it over there and at least find it over there so go to the genuine site and get them it.

Oh yes it is really very nice. And I know about it from long I wonder that if you have been a great fan of the game then why you haven’t got it till now this means that you are not a true fan of this game anyway search it out on the you tub get it easily and I would be hoping you would be liking it.

Well my friend if you really need it I won’t be asking you to go anywhere I would be helping you in the best manner and would be making you much more happy by letting you download the podcast here itself and for that I would be asking a very simple thing to ask to click here and get it on your system and then enjoy hearing it.

This has been my want from a long time and I was really in search of this from so long. I thought that they haven’t been releasing it and it has been just a rumor about it. One of my friend said that he is having it but I wasn’t able to get it from him and that was the reason why I asked it to you and thanks to Adonis him that he gave the download link and I am able to hear what I wanted to thank you so much friend and more thing I would like to say that you all have been successfully helping me all the time this really rocks and you all really rock.