Thread: Perks theme in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

Perks theme in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

Now in all the dlc that I have come across I have noticed that there has been good themes for the perks take an example for the dead monkey there was sneaky theme and hence a lot of themes were there for the different edition which would entertain us a lot. That’s what I am saying here. now what do you all think about the theme for the lonesome road? Suggest something on the same as well. Do let me know about the same I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same.

Re: Perks theme in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

According to me Explosivo theme would be a perfect thing for the Lonesome Road because I did have a small glimpse of the theme in the game and dam it is looking good in the game that’s what I am saying here, so my vote would definitely go with the Explosivo theme for sure. Since it is a good one and I would be happy to have it and hence that’s what I am saying here.

Quote Originally Posted by Banadinovich View Post
    Now in all the dlc that I have come across I have noticed that there has been good themes for the perks take an example for the dead monkey there was sneaky theme and hence a lot of themes were there for the different edition which would entertain us a lot. That’s what I am saying here. now what do you all think about the theme for the lonesome road? Suggest something on the same as well. Do let me know about the same I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same.
    I would expect a military theme over here since the game is appealing and looks like it should be well suited with it that’s what I am saying here yes the above option that is suggested i.e. Explosivo theme is also a good option. Since it will suit the everybody needs and ehnce that’s what I think would also be a good conteder for the same so that’s what I want to say here. do have a good look at the same and let me know what do you all think about the idea of mine, that’s what I am saying here.

Guns and explosives are in the top of the list and hence I would be loving to have it in my list, so that’s what I want to say here.