Thread: How is “Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition” compared to the main game?

How is “Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition” compared to the main game?

I recently bought “Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition” and I have found that it is much similar to the main game. Is there anyone else who bought this edition and compared it to the main game? I found that even its tutorial is also same as the main game. One more thing I noticed that when this game starts then you might have seen a basic menu and if you will notice then you will find that game title is not mentioned there anywhere on the screen. This forces me to think that the game is pretty unfinished, though the game runs fine. Initially I had a crash, when I tried to run the tutorial, then I found that there is one file missing, therefore I just validated the game and after that it didn’t crashed again.

Re: How is “Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition” compared to the main game?

I also bought this but I am not able to play it because its set is not completing due to some issues. So, I am just stuck here.

Till now I have experienced that Fallen Champions is just a series of campaigns and it doesn’t has any additional content save for some maps over which we can fight or other things. Is I am missing something or is this correct that I have experienced till now?

Here I have notice some difference with the previous game. In this you will not be able to even more around. You will not be able to freely move the camera also, and this makes bit difficult to plan all the things

I also agree on this that this game is not completed properly and it is just half finished. And I also want to add here that these days almost all the games are coming out with lots of bugs. And it makes all the users very difficult to play these games.

I think they just sell their game and after that they don’t bother about any issues. And, because of their no refund policy, we just get trapped with these broken games. There are too many bugs, but they are not bothered of fixing them. It is bit annoying, because even after buying the games with legal way, we get such buggy games.

Yes, I also bought the special edition of this “Secret of Monkey Island” game and it is true that we can’t find any difference between this game and the original one. And I was also thinking that if there is no difference then what the point of buying a special edition is. And, yes I also have to say that this game is not completed properly by the developers. There are too many things seems to be missing.