Thread: What will be the campaign length of Resistance 3?

What will be the campaign length of Resistance 3?

There are lots of information available regarding the campaign length of the Resistance 3 which I have installed on the PlayStation 3 of mine. Let me know what do you thinking on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What will be the campaign length of Resistance 3?

I am expecting that this particular game will have the campaign mode of 12 to 16 hours. However there can be extension of the game if the developer of the game will provide DLC for the same.

I am not having any exact idea regarding the time required in the game but I am hoping that it will have big campaign time to play the game. however if there is gameplay under of 10 hours than I will be disappointed with the developer who has taken longer time for the development of the game. Let see what developer of the game is looking to provide over here in this particular game

I am not expecting that this particular game will be pretty long as it was about the Homefront. However I am expecting that it will give at most of 15 hours of the game. it will be ok if they are supposed to provide the 10 to 15 hrs of campaign mode. We know that R 1 was quite longer however R 2 was shorter than that of the R 2. However we are aware of the thing that is R 2 was having the Co Op version of the increase playability. I have played the game for the couple of hours and they I have concentrated on the multiplayer mode of the game.

I agree with you this particular game will be of the 15 hours of campaign mode. It does not like that Half Life where the Valve will not require to worry about the creating the balanced online mode of the game. Let see what the developer of the game is supposed to provide in this particular game.

I am sure that the campaign of R3 will be of more than that of the 5 hours and I will be quite happy if there will be campaign of 10 to 12 hours. According to me good game should be measured in terms of the quality rather than that of the length of the game. I wanted the campaign the length should be narrative and I am expecting that this particular game will have the great reliability. The developer of the game is providing some reason so that we need to play game again and again.