Thread: Resistance 3: Melee too sensitive

Resistance 3: Melee too sensitive

Hello guys I have found that it has been very tough to fight while shooting and turning around. And I have been trying to melee them and then fight but it haven’t been relating anything it has been really very frustrating. Whenever I am turning around and shooting it is never easy so can you guys tell me what is the thing what I can do to make some changes with this?

Re: Resistance 3: Melee too sensitive

I think that this is the bug because I have been facing this problem too and then I have been thinking to solve it out but I haven’t got anything too. So I thought to reinstall and see and the problem was solved when I did it so I think that reinstalling the game would be solving the problem you to try it out hope this would be a useful step for you.

Well this is not a big problem and I think that it should be tough and it is never easy in real; also and so if they have made it like that then I would be saying that this is really a nice and realistic move by them and they have been working hard for this and this is really nice. I would love it. I have found that it is always very tough to play while running and turning around in any of the game so I think that it is the same in this game too and for this we need to be very careful and play nicely.

This is not fine I think that your controller or mouse setting me by high you need to check it out in settings and then controls just check them out and you would know where the problem is and it would be done easily.

I think that you are holding the control to tight and you would be pressing it very hard and would be pressing it continuosly and this would be the thing which would be creating the problem. One more thing what I would like to say that with all this control you also need to take care of the melee button which is when you would be pressing the right analog, you need to take care f it. So the solution I would be giving for this is try not to push it hard or you would be finding this trouble always.

My personal view says that there would be a button portion which has been with the analog stick and it has been 100% digit and this has been a problem with some of them which handling the controller. And this is analog can only detect on and off and then there is no sensitivity and the sensitivity is very low so this is all about this controller.

I don’t think that this would be working because when I had the similar problem I tried everything out but nothing helped me out and so I am thinking that what to do next and what would be helping me out but I dint found anything reinstalled it but there was same reason then scanned my system no result I was in great trouble I don’t know then I tough that what’s the only thing now I can do is try some other setup and if that would be king so asked my friend for the setup and tried that out and it took me out of the problem.

Same thing with me the problem was solved by the same thing with me I was also not able to note down whats the problem that’s has been kicking me off but trying different setup did the trick to me too and I still don’t know what was the problem and why it was creating troubles to me.

If you have been playing this game from long time then you must be knowing that when the evils start coming they are in very large number isn’t it? So to kill them you need to be really very quickly and that has been the reason why they have kept it so sensitive and you can lower down the sensitivity from the mouse option and this would really help you try it out. But to play nice I feel like you need to be learn to handle this speed itself.