Thread: Killstreaks Questions to resistance 3

Killstreaks Questions to resistance 3

Hello guys can we have a discussion about the killer streak and can anyone tell me what would be the max number of them anyone knowing anything about this then please share things with me I really need you help and would be needing you guys to suggest me something about it.

Re: Killstreaks Questions to resistance 3

I don’t know much about this I haven’t got this game till now and have played a bit the previous version I would say I think that there are only 5 Killer streak and they have been the biggest problem . now I don’t know what to say ahead how they would be behaving and all as I haven’t played this game a much.

Hey I don’t think that there is only 5 I have heard that there would be 9 killer streak and they have been really very irritating and they are not so easy to kill and they would be very powerfull so they are bit different in this game and they are having more health and it would be there to tease you around and hurt you a lot so I think that what we need to care for a lot is the killerstreak and our life which is other important thing in this game to take care because it is limited and as it would be getting over and it would be really tough to survive from them.

9 Killstreak each one of them really very tough to deal with. And I would also say that they are the one who has made this game really very interesting. And fact speaking if I am playing this game then I am playing this for them only they have been defeating me always and to take the revenge I have been playing this game and there is nothing new which would be impressing me to play this game for so long time. It is such a small game and this time it isn’t that interesting either I don’t know why but I have been bit disappointed with this game this time.