Thread: Some questions on screenshot and gun runners in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

Some questions on screenshot and gun runners in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

I have come across some of the screen shots of the game and also what I have found out that the the screenshot does appears to be ruined urban landscape which I did not like at all and also coming back to the gun runners are they there In the game what do you all have to say about the same? can you all please tell me something about the same that will be a great information for me that’s what I am saying here. if you all do have some information about the game then please do share the information with me as well. I am afraid that the game will not go down with all the public, that’s what I am saying here.

Re: Some questions on screenshot and gun runners in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

Actually JE Sawyer is a gun nut in the game and hence getting to see the different screenshots in the game is not a surprising thing in the game tahts what I feel here. so yes the gun runners are actually there I nthe game. so hope that was clear for you.

Re: Some questions on screenshot and gun runners in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

Yes I have seen in one of the posts that were given in twitter account posted by the developers saying that there is a change in location and hence to add more spice to the existing thing that we get to see in the game, that’s what I am saying here.

Ok that’s a nice find I am not having any twitter account and yes that can be a ploy developed by the developers to spread the word about the game. the one thing that I got to hear is that the gun runners are actually there in the game, so that’s what I got to hear. This is what I want to say here, anything else that you need to know then do let me know as soon as possible on the same and yes in fact if you get more information on the same then do share it with me here so that rest everybody can also get benefited by the same.