Thread: EMP grenade is the RFOM enthusiast grenade option of the Resistance 3

EMP grenade is the RFOM enthusiast grenade option of the Resistance 3

I wanted to know discuss something interesting regarding Resistance 3 game which I have installed on PS 3. Well in this particular game I have found EMP grenade in this particular game and I think it will be quite helpful when you are supposed to play the multiplayer mode of the game. Let me know what do you thinking in this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: EMP grenade is the RFOM enthusiast grenade option of the Resistance 3

I think using EMP grenades in the game you are supposed to balance the abilities in the game and I am hoping that you will be enjoy to make use of this particular thing.

I loved this particular game. also I am expecting that this particular game will be quite tactical because there will be lots of things are available in the game which is used to balance each other. According is the one of the best aspect of the multiplayer of the game.

Hey friends thanks a lot for posting the speculations over here. now I wanted to know whether there will be limited set of the EMP grenades in the game? if so how can I use the same wisely? If I wanted to get further more grenades in the game then I tell me how can I get the same. Let me know the speculation of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you over here is that there will be chess match in the game where you can use the many of the passive abilities or something like grenades or you can also use the active abilities. so that you can help all the other counter abilities in the game. if someone in the game is making use of the some kind of the abilities than you will be able to loadout so that you will be able to adjust what they are supposed to do in the game. so according to me we are supposed to use the very high level of the strategy so that you will be able to win into the game.

This the only thing which I have loved in Battlefield and it is going to be involved in Resistance 3. There will be great fun while playing above mentioned game.

Finally this particular game is implementing skills and loadouts. The downside of the perks and killstreaks into Cod and it is like that it will give an instant boost for doing well in the game. so that it cannot easily even the game is backup. There should be tactical moves which will be implemented and it will create the shooting war game rather than of the shooting.