Thread: Resistance 3 : clan support

Resistance 3 : clan support

I have heard that the clan support to this game is really very much needed is that true? Is it really needed? R3 is a fun game, but it needs clan support for the competitive players this is what I have heard so any comments about this then please share it with me I am really not able to think anything about it much so please suggest.

Re: Resistance 3 : clan support

I think that I know about this from long time and they said that this would be coming in the game itself and it has to be attached with it. And then what I would be saying is this is really a nice attempt and I am hoping something like this to have one with me hope I would be getting something quickly.

In the game ladder I don’t think that the IMO is needed and then there is big issues about the GB go. And I think that it is still the best option to go with and it helps to prevent the ringers and the multiple accounts and the stat padding. While in the game it wouldn’t have anything much information with the people which could be ringing all over the place and with some fading and fake standing while using easily disband able with the buddy clan and the current clan members would be going off to make the fake team. I think that it would be a invitation for the non original scrubs which is to be the phony and have been trying to be cool. They have made something which would be a good addition with the R2 clan support and so I have been thinking about something in the R3 clan too.

I think that they have been making some classic hardcore. That time they came and said that it has been existed but it wasn’t existing it was still required to come and it doesn’t really made any sense which is not at the least confirmation. And if they don’t then I would be guessing they would be wanting to wait till the game has been released and for the feedback after the game has been released. And this feed back would be disprused with the number of different topic instead which all of them has been complaining for the clan system.

I don’t think that anyone needs to keep asking for the clan system and I don’t think it is actually need with that. everyone is hoping for one of the clan system. The game has been out soon and you can buy it out and enjoy it.

Well guys thanks for commenting over my query and I wasn’t actually expecting that much of you guys to be here and try to help me out but it was really a nice deal to see so many of you taking interest in this question and trying to support me with the clan support . Some interesting moves are needed to be taken by this game so that they would be more fascinating to be while playing and would be more interesting. As I have been hearing about this game has been too small and so I think that there should be an increase in the map and the length of the game.