Thread: What are the speculations of enemies in Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road?

What are the speculations of enemies in Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road?

I have created this particular thread to gather all the users to get the speculations regarding the enemies which are going to be introduce in Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road. So post the speculation of yours in this particular thread. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What are the speculations of enemies in Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road?

In this particular game I am posting following speculations regarding the enemies of the game.
    • Dead money Ghost People
    • Honest Hearts he will have while legs and yao guai
    • Old world blues it will be kind of the Lobotomites, Robo-scorpions and couple of kind of the robots

I am not able to figure out what enemies are supposed to introduced in the game. but I am expecting Ciphers tribe will be available at the Divide. Also there is a possibility to have the mutated monsters found at the divide. If it is not possible that than I am expecting there will be different kind of the breed of deathclaws available in the game. most interesting thing will be robots and Dragons in the game. Let see what the developer of the game are supposed to provide on this particular matter.

Well according to me remnants of the old world will have the enclave but people who are not survived into the underground area in the divide since before the happening of the war. New creature will be the breed of the deathclaw.

In this particular game I would like to have Mutated humanoid enemies and creatures who are adapted from the storms.

There will not be anything like sense of surprise if the developer of the game has introduced new kind of the robots in the game. also there is possibility to have the different kind of the robots in the game which we have already seen in the previous version of the game. mostly it will be a ghoul. Also if it is possible than the developer of the game will provide couple of kind of the humans and one type which has been de-volved as troggs. The second one will be quite advanced. I am really excited about the introduction of the new enemies in the game.

Well according to me the developer of the game Ciphers are supposed to be involved in the game just because it is part of the Things to Come. Challenge is given when Elijah mentions is supposed to mention them.

However I am wondering that the Ulysses is seems to be refer as Tribes as when we are talking with Christine regarding the BoS. In this particular game there is really need of the albino red scorping or you can also have reavers which was introduced in the previous version of the game. also there should be big range of the Deathclaws as well as Deathjaws. Still if you are looking some more than they should provide Giant Tarantulas which based on the sound file of the Sonic Emitter.

Ca we have giant tarantula attacking? If it is provide than I will be the most happiest person in the world. I would like to have some kind of enclave or you can say vault society which was based on Ulysses. According to me it will be quite interesting to see cipher connection. It could be possibility hat they have used intelligence agency or something like codebreakers. They are survived from the hidden vault.

As far as my opinion is concerned I wanted to get the Super Mutants in case it is not possible than I would like to have some kind of Super Mutant which was derived from the enemy. Dead Money has gave us Abominations. Honest Hearts will give us Humans, Animals, and Mutated Insects. Old World Blues will give us Robots, Humans, Abominations, and Mutated Insects. So the super Mutants was the missing from the game. i am expecting that the developer of the game will provide the above mentioned thing in this particular game.

Personally I am looking for the Marcus as super mutant companion. I cannot care less about the cannon fodder super mutant enemies. Just because of the super mutants will be the extinct eventually and there should not be mean for the reproduction.

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you over here is that the Super Mutants will be able to make use of the voices in the game files from the core game. hence there will not be need of the listing of the voice character. However the trek in the game will be quite treacherous and dangerous. Well super mutants in the game are supposed to survive in the most of the dangerous palaces than the a human can survive. According to me the developer of the game should figure out the way to incorporate them.