Thread: Will PC version of Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road be patched before releasing?

Will PC version of Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road be patched before releasing?

as the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread. I wanted to know whether pc version of the Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road is patched before the realizing of the DLC? Let me know the speculation of yours in this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Will PC version of Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road be patched before releasing?

I am wondering that the DLC and patch will come out at the same moment of the time. I am expecting that the Patch will more hurt than that of it can help in the game at least for the initial version of the game. also I am expecting that installing the patch you will be resolved to issue which you are getting while playing this particular game.

Re: Will PC version of Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road be patched before releasing?

Thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. Well I wanted to know whether there will be patching of the game. as far as I know that there is no much information available also if it is possible tell me about mod which I can use in the game.

I have searched over and there on the Google to get the idea on this particular matter and I have come to know about that there was no panning from the developer of the game regarding the releasing of the Patch for the PC version of the game. however there was last patch which was released for the PS3. If still you are having any doubt or any query on this particular matter than I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and ask about the thing which you are looking for over here.

Well I agree with you that there is no releasing of the patch but you can use mod to get particular requirement of yours.

It is already mentioned by one user that there will be releasing of the small patch for the users of PS3. Well in that particular patch the developer of the game is supposed to add some trophies and proper level cap in the game. so far there is no need of update for the PC version as well as Xbox 360 game. if the developer of the game are not providing any patch for the PC version of the game then lets hope that there should not be any bug in the game and all the bug should be fixed by the developer of the game.