Thread: Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road map in OWB

Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road map in OWB

Well I am playing Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road through OWB and I was exploring the Meteorological Station and in the center room I have seen there was map in the game. it was quite difficult to make the map but it seems to be look like there was many destroyed roads and around of the edges was white square which I am assuming a building. Let me know the speculation of yours in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road map in OWB

The only thing which I was interested about was the center of the map. You will be able to make out many of the ruins of the building and roads. I am also assuming that there will be massive canyon running the process. However there was lots of weird details on the map and some of the roads are lit up with the bright white and cog shape on western edge of canyon.

Well according to me Lonesome road is seems to be most anticipated DLC of the Fallout: Last Vegas and I will try the same and I will let you know about.

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you that you should simply visit the middle room of the station where you will see the map and it will be quite difficult to miss. You will see that it will be quite taller than that of the character. One of the elijahs logs will state that weather station drew the Ulysses which is big and empty.

You have to simply enter into the Forbidden Zone and you have to take some of the paths with giant rubes and you will find the same. also I have noticed that the Meteorological Station will have the snow globe in it. it seems to be quite good to divide but you have to got little and no real details on the place but it is looking like one would imagine. Ulysses is seems to be big empty search in of the weather station in the answer of the Old World history.