Thread: Resistance 3 Game framerate after patch 1.03

Resistance 3 Game framerate after patch 1.03

After updating the patch 1.03, I found that this game is not playable. The framerate of the game become horrible. It freezes after every 1 to 4 seconds and I cannot play the game. This happens more in the larger rooms as compared to the smaller rooms similar to and Small DM. I am, posting this over here to know that if this only me who is getting this problem or there are some other users as well who are facing the same issue. If you have any suggestion for this then please post that over here.

Re: Resistance 3 Game framerate after patch 1.03

I think that you have not updated that properly and because of this reason you are getting the issues like this, so what you can do is just do the update again with the same file and kit it over right the previous patch. I hope that this will solve the problem that you are facing.

Developer Insomniac Games has already released two major updates for Resistance 3, one of which was already on the release of the PlayStation 3 shooter available. Meanwhile, the third studio patch for Resistance 3 has published, is available immediately for download from the PlayStation Network. The upgrade will raise the version number of Resistance 3 to 1.03 and weighs as little as 20 megabytes of that time - brought the two previous updates it at least to 600 megabytes each. The download of the update should begin automatically, as long as your PlayStation 3 is connected to the Internet.

The specific changes and improvements in the new patch 1.03 Resistance to three carries is however not known. I think that a detailed change log developer Insomniac Games will still late filing. However, the update is mainly for the online first-person shooter mode of care and optimize this further. Resistance 3 is exclusively available in early September for the PlayStation 3. What we of Insomniac Games' shooter to keep in test Resistance to 3.

They are aware of having some failures, Resistance 3 attempts to correct as soon as possible with a second patch. Corrections of the day are mainly bugs found in certain levels in Co Op and also address the lag during online play. A point to be even more honored at the 1.3 patch is already being developed.

For me, the interface of the first online game were better made, in part of multiplayer it could choose a channel of communication, especially the online mode you play over and over you good weapons and good option. When the fight is rarely plays too easily because we have the weapons and basic option, the option useless (fashion cod get drunk), that fortunately there is the part between friend or can be made as part of the 1, the game is very good despite everything, that we should have the choice of some class to play as you like.

You must check that if this is only for the Resistance 3 or it is same for all the other games as well. If other games are also showing you the frame rate issue then the problem is on your system and not with the patch or the game.

The game is awesome (I play in 3D) with a bit of lag (but just due to 3D I think). Environments are at a festival. You never get bored one second. I find it a cut above the first part but it's a personal feeling. It's very varied and the animation of the enemies was particularly worked

Each player can select and the level of a personal attribute and an attribute of combat. These range from the possibility of having a bust of his body jumpers to start with more weapons in its arsenal, charge or shoot at a faster pace. You will be able to truly customize your loadout character to suit your own playing style and unique in Resistance 3.