Thread: What are the reasons of delay releasing of Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road?

What are the reasons of delay releasing of Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road?

I am having particular query regarding this particular game Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road. Tell me what is the reason for the Ulysses's for luring the Courier to divide? What is the reason for delay of DLC? Kindly make the speculations of yours over here in this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt reply of yours.

Re: What are the reasons of delay releasing of Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road?

Well we can understand the thing that is the Courier has done something to impact the Ulysses in a such manner so that it can drove him from the obsession to get the answers in the game.
    So far there is no reason from the developer of the game regarding the delay of this particular DLC. The entire matter is in the hand of the Bethesda and Obsidian. If I am not wrong they are already working on it and they are supposed to push out the Lonesome Road out.

Re: What are the reasons of delay releasing of Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road?

Hey friend thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. I have gone through the feedback of yours and I wanted to tell you that there is no specific information has been released from the developer of the game. I wanted to know get some hardcore reason to get the idea on this particular matter.

Well I would like to get disappointment rather than that of the assumptions or speculations. I would prefer to take a painful truth than that of the pleasant lie. It seems to be obvious that the developer of the game have changed the release date of the game because of something which they wanted to do. Or they might be wondering that any other produce will give competition for the selling of this particular game.

It will be ok from me if they are supposed to delay the releasing of the pack. But I am hoping that the developer of the game will remove all the bug from the game.

In this particular game I have burned down the Ulysses village and I have dealt with inhabitants nipton style. I am hoping that it will be quite bad in the game. if there is good character in the game than I am expecting that the story of the game will work. One will be getting shot in his head and wiped out the entire memories and impulses which is leading to the behavior in the game. that’s is the only reason courier has trying to convincing the guys has changed if you are evil and simply get ready to get some more atrocities.

If the developer of the game is wanted to something with marketing or release than they are supposed to say straight forward to all the guys. If they have delayed the releasing of the bug issue then they are supposed to fix as early as possible.