Thread: Bug breaking Resistance 3 Game

Bug breaking Resistance 3 Game

Guys I was really excited to get this game and once I got this game I was really very sad because i can't get past the briefing room with lester. And I think this is because of some bug which has been stopping the game play so need help regarding this any solution from you guys then please help me out of this and one more thing went to the midnight launch and everything, but there seems to be a major bug any suggestion from you guys please suggest me and help me out?

Re: Bug breaking Resistance 3 Game

Don’t know what you are talking about everything running find with me. Not at all a problem I don’t think that there is any bug or so. I have got this game yesterday I installed it no problem started it no problem completed one level and some rounds and all and no problem at all so I don’t think that there is no problem at all, there must be some problem in your pc it must be having a virus or and all which would be making you system go hang and stop you from playing this game or maybe there is some problem with the graphic card you need to check them out. Three of my friends took the setup from me and all got started with the game and no problem at all so I would be saying that there is no bug at all you need to try out some basic reinstalling and all and I hope that would be solving the problem.

I would be asking you to reload the level and see, restarting the game and hope that would solve the problem and if not then you need to reinstall the game again and I would say that before reinstalling just do system restore and then install the game again and I hope this time it would be running fine.

I agree to you that this is a bug and it has been the problem with lots of the guys two of my friends have also faced this problem and it was expected that no game can be there without any bug and happened this game is also having a bug. Anyways now you need to complain about this to the game developer just mail them and see if they are able to give you the solution. Just mail there technical support and hopefully they would be messaging you with some solution.

Surely you need to mail them and even if they won’t be able to solve the problem now by suggesting anything then I would say that they would be developing some patch that would be able to solve the problem and would be launching it in a month of so I hope they would be working fine after the patch.

This is really strange that so many of the guys have been enjoying the game and you are having a problem with this I don’t understand this logic. I think that there is a problem with your system or with your setup just ask your friend having some other set up take that and then install the game with that and see it is helping you out. I think that it would be solving your problem .

This is one of the very biggest problems of the time and it is really having a very big effect on the game. And that has been the nice part that not all the members are having this problem if that would have been the case then this game would have really suffered very much, now what I am thinking is there should be lots of new development in this game which would really increase the enjoyment in the game. I don’t know that developers are thinking the same too but I think they need to think the same. Because the game has been already so small that people have been completing it in really short time and so the developers have to come up with number of patches which would be making lots of different in this game hope they do something.