Thread: Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road and Courier's backstory

Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road and Courier's backstory

Well I have given achievement Hometown Hero and the overall story of LR. There are lots of thing we have speculated with the upcoming DLC will be delay far more into the Courier's backstory than that of the any other DLC. Previously Courier's backstory was quite blank with the kind of the optional dialogue. If LR is supposed to go through the great details with Courier's past? Let me know about the speculation of yours in this particular thread. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road and Courier's backstory

I let you know that you are not the alone who is having the above mentioned query in the game. Well one of the character of mine will have the personal backstory which is supposed to be ruined. In case it is turns out supposed to be true and including like yours who is the Lone Wanderer gone in the west direction. I am expecting that Hometown Hero will end up with the meaning of something in the game.

I am really shocked because the people are shocked just because there are lots of people are shocked that the Courier is not the blank state. A man who is setting up to get the shot implies you're hated. You will be hated implies which you had the conflict with the guy. According to me conflict is the piece of backstory. There could be difference how you are supposed to interpret the blank in the game. there should be logical deduction of the conversation with Johnson Nash and it will contradict the statement.

Personally in this particular matter I would like to know about the Courier's backstory from the past couple of time.

You are supposed to be a courier and hence there will be someone who will hire into the game. you are supposed to implies someone which you wanted to dead. According to me history of the The Courier is quite blank. You will be able to get three optional lines in the game.

If the developer of the game is supposed to put something like big chunk of the background to the Courier other than that of the which is coming from the NCR and simply accept the courier job. Asit going with the some of the fundamental reason and people are supposed to play the game.

We are aware of the thing that it is a RPG. We are supposed to roleplay a character according to their personal it, beliefs, skills and background. The developer of the game has provided blank rather than of Deus Ex or Mass Effect.

I think there is no big deal. The Courier has did something bad enough than that of the another person who is wanted him dead. He should be like Lone Wanderer and that of the Vault Dweller and selected one.

Well we are aware of the past of the Courier. Chosen One was the Vault Dweller's grandson in cannon in which The Courier and TWL have not begun with canon relationship. In the vanilla game there was nothing in lore and contradicting pretty and RP you wanted due to vague backstory. I let you know that the Courier is not having current canon birthplace and he is not having any information regarding the his early life in the game. this the only topic which we should stay that way for the sake of RP.

I am not able to figure out how the above mentioned thing can simply rub RP. You have to change the thing which you really don’t like in the game. the only one character who is having wound on his head which is giving a reboot skill to him. You have to think about the man might be telling like and it will play along to seem sane. I am hoping that the above mentioned thing will simply tie up the story well in the game. I would like to know about the some of the home town and some more information. But still I am expecting that the developer of the game will provide some of the touch of mystery which is left behind in the game.

After going through the post of yours I recommend that you should simply go for the Mysterious Stranger rather than of the Courier. I am not aware about the visiting Utah referenced talking about the same.

In this particular situation you have to prefer following thing into the game. As the Lonesome Drifter is saying from the Montana and never me his father. Courier is used to imply impregnated someone in Montana. You should not met his child by nervously asking Lonesome Drifter's age. When Courier is supposed to meet Bruce Isaac and default response has Courier recognizing Bruce and saying. When Courier is supposed to Happy Trails caravan go for the New Canaan.