Thread: Missing something with Chain Reaction in Resistance 3 Game?

Missing something with Chain Reaction in Resistance 3 Game?

Hello guys while playing this game what I noticed out is when I am conquering all the point the opponent is not at all interested in doing the same they just remains on their base and let us come over there and as I was moving towards their base they attacked us when we were on the way to their base which was very narrow and they got the advantage they dived and killed each one of us and they won and I want to know how this happened because they dint had any base so how this happened please tell me?

Re: Missing something with Chain Reaction in Resistance 3 Game?

I think that your point goes down when your team members die and the opponents keep on increasing so all your team member would have been dead and that is the reason why your points would have gone down completely and they would have won.

I think that the strategy and the game play in this game is completely different and they are decided among themselves. They are completely not as the Battlefield or any other game in which the flag is the important think there must be much other technique to score points quickly and your opponent might have made them with that trick itself so I hope you need to learn that trick too.

According to the chain reaction what I can note down is that in the chain reaction more the nodes you have quickly you would be getting the points and as you would be losing the team mates the points would be reduced down. And the opponent would be losing once they reaches the zero or vice versa with you. And the other thing what I would be saying Is that if you are able to manage down to complete the alignments and the sequence you would be automatically winning the game. I haven’t played this game much so I don’t know how the nodes point are actually been affected but I think that in this game there would be something which would changing the number of the point with some different logic or would be depending on the team members kill or survival anyways would have complete idea bout it once I start playing this game. Then I would be able to tell you about this.

Don’t you know that the game is also dependent on the team lives? Once the team runs out of life that team would automatically lose the game. And this would be the case with you though your team would have reached out of life and so you all were defeated you need to save your life to win.

Thanks for commenting guys I was hoping that there would be many of you who would be having some problem with this game play and that’s true. I don’t know how the other guys are not having the problem I am also having some friend who were plain the game and they are also having some problem with the game play and so I am really think why the other members are not having the problem and according to me this is an bug and I am sure with this now and I would be hoping that the developers would be having some change in it as soon as possible.