Thread: What are the new outfits for Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road?

What are the new outfits for Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road?

I have installed Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road on the computer of mine. I wanted to tell you that there should be competition like which will allow you to submit clothing for the which you can have into the game. which can be involved in the game through DLC. Let me know what do you thinking in this particular matter.

re: What are the new outfits for Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road?

If the thing which you have mentioned over here is going to happen then I don’t expect it will not be good in the game. I am doubting about the thing that is the developer of the game will provide the stuff into Lonesome Road itself because we are expecting that the DLC is quite ready in the game. also you can have an opportunity to become modeler in the game.

I would like to design the stuff for the people which you have mentioned over here in this particular thing. Well I am using great khan so I think the modified version of the character will be great khan outfit. I am wondering that it will be a kind of the mixture of the tribal and khan armor or something like of the Ulysses own armor. However I don’t think so it will not be a fully clothed version in this particular game. I have not completed the drawing of the cloths for this particular products.

The DLC for this particular game is finished and I am not wrong all the items will be almost ready in the game and it will be implemented. In case the developer of the game is implement the above mentioned thing then I think they need to stop the entire thing and they have to redesign and reimplement the entire thing. It will result into more delay in the releasing of the weapon. If you are running the PC version of the game than you can get mod to make the thing working for you. But still I am waiting for the response from the developer of the game rather than speculating the thing in thread.

Currently I am working for the redesign of the Courier 6 model style and I would like to have DeathClaw Leather Hood with Torn Jeans and a belt which will look like NCR ranger combat armor pants.

Re: What are the new outfits for Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road?

Well according to me there is a chance to have fifth DLC from the developer of the game though they have stated that there will be only 4 DLC. I am aware of the thing that is shelf is having only holds 4 but I mean that they cannot be any other shelf hence I am suggesting that you should see what the developer of the game can get and what that they can provide in the game.