Thread: Fully Upgraded H.E. .44 Magnum: Did I waste 16 skill points in Resistance 3 Game

Fully Upgraded H.E. .44 Magnum: Did I waste 16 skill points in Resistance 3 Game

What I have found is fully upgraded H.E. .44 Magnum still takes at least 3 hits even at 3rd upgrade to kill and the fire rate is very slow anyone over here having same problem? Then please share it with me and let me know that I am not alone. I want to know about it so suggest me something and help me out.

Re: Fully Upgraded H.E. .44 Magnum: Did I waste 16 skill points in Resistance 3 Game

Ah I don’t have the problem with the game performance but yes whatever you have been saying is true and it is the problem inches game and I think that they need to work on it and it is very boring when you get such silly problems the game is shooting game you know that this game Is a shooting game and still you have been coming up with less weapons and that to with the low fire rate you really need to work out with it very much to get use to it. And then what I think Is the game is having no other problem but some of the guys have some problem with the performance of the game and I don’t know how they have been getting this problem.

Re: Fully Upgraded H.E. .44 Magnum: Did I waste 16 skill points in Resistance 3 Game

Well I don’t have any problem its fine the game is running nice and smooth and I love this game. I would be saying that just don’t thinking about having everything so quick and you would really love the game too. Everything has been well improved.

What I would like to say about this is the game is so small that in last 10 hrs I am now starting this game second time now it is really easy I am really not liking this I was expecting something nice in this game but nothing is there I was expecting that there would be more of the vehicles to drive and all but not the game is still the same only a bit graphic has been so I would be saying that this is not the worth as I was thinking and I haven’t even got anything as per as my wishes.

That’s true that the game is really very small and I do not at all like this too and I wonder that why they did this there are so many problems in spite this game is small and not what are they going to do ahead with this game? After expecting so much I bought the game and finished it in a day it was boring.

I was too expecting lots of new weapons and I was expecting a vehicles to play but there is nothing as such I don’t know why we have been made to suffer from all this thing and we haven’t got a single perfect thing what we were expecting from this game so I think that. I thought that this game would be also with some of the other game which give variety of the ways to fight but there is nothing like that and I am very disappointed with the game.

Shooting three to 4 shot and duck down and then reload and then again fight and again the same thing is so boring again and again and I don’t think that this is at all a good choice the developers knew that in his game we need lots of weapon and still there is no weapon so I think that this is a very bad move form them.

I think that they would release a patch which would be having more of the maps to play and more of the weapons and they would be the best one and we have to wait for that patch to be released and then if they won’t be releasing this game then I don’t think that we would be planning to buy the next version or would waste time in playing this game it is far too boring.

when you know to play the game and you are a fan of the game then I don’t think that this would be the problem with you as it is a nice game I love it and forget about the small things and then play the game and you would like it for sure.

This game has different working and I know that they have been missing out with some stuff but I don’t think that they are really that needy and so many people have been enjoying this game and many of them are having the problem with this game not the thing Is that it is completely depended on the thinking how you want to take this game and it would be behaving like this and if you would stop comparing with what you have been expacting then it is still a nice game.

That’s the boring part of this weapon and it is useful weapon but I don’t know why the developers have though to make a disadvantage in such a nice gun. hitting three shots ducking down reloading again hitting and again reloading it has been a really a boring thing for me as the above poster have said but what to do you need to learn to play with that as it is really a nice and one shot weapon and so you need to play with it and learn how to play nicely with it.