Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Is there any bug in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road?

Video Games

Old 19-09-2011

Is there any bug in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road?

Well we know that the video games are having bug issue. I have installed Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road on the computer of mine. this particular game is recently released and I am suspecting that this particular game is having bug issue. So tell me if you have noticed any bug issue in the game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Old 19-09-2011

Re: Is there any bug in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road?

I love to do video gaming on the computer of mine. however I wanted to tell you that product which are developed by Bethesda seems to buggy and I am expecting that this particular game will have some bug in it.
Old 19-09-2011

Well in this particular situation I wanted to tell you that the amount of the bug is directly proportional to the amount of the content. Yes you are absolutely right that is the Bethesda products are buggy but they are supposed to release more bugs than anyone else can release. Also they are supposed to provide more bugs than that of the any other company. They are supposed to release ton of content. Hence I am sure that there will be bug in the game and it should be fixed by the developer of the game by any mean.
Old 20-09-2011

It is ok if there is a bug in the game but I wanted to tell you that the bug should be small and silly it should not be game breaking bug. In case you have found any bug in the game then I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will work on the same and release a patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,