Thread: Resistance 3 Game: SURVIVOR MODE with endless waves of GRIMS

Resistance 3 Game: SURVIVOR MODE with endless waves of GRIMS

I was thinking if there would be a survival mode in this game where you would be getting 3 other buddies face off waves of grims it would be really a lot of fun and I am sure that this would be really enjoyable and I need one to be with this. I really need something like this to make this game be more fantastic and more lovable what do you guys think about this?

Re: Resistance 3 Game: SURVIVOR MODE with endless waves of GRIMS

Ya definitely if there would be something like that then it would be really fantastic and I think that it would make the game bit different too. May be the developers haven’t thought about this till now and that has been the reason why it is still not that better. Anyways I would be hoping something like this in the next patch and which would make this game really nice for sure. And not only you and me many of the other guys who have been waiting to play this game would be really enjoy this game a lot and I am sure that this would really rock.

I too think the same because this game has been really small I don’t know what the developers have been doing and why they have made this game so small trust me I just played it for 10 hrs or so and the game was finished I don’t know how now this small game really needs more maps and other stuff to make this game more interesting.

I don’t think that the developers would be thinking to provide you anything like this nor in the next patch nor in the next of next patch ya it is possibly that you would get something like this into new version I mean the next version.

We can’t wait for the next version for me this game has been really very disappointing and I have been really very much irritated with this game I am having so many problem that I can say every next minute I am having problem playing this game I don’t know now what to say what to do and how to make this game more interesting. I was expecting something really very nice and I was hoping something which would be making this it really a fun but there is nothing as such for me.

That’s not at all true that there is anything like that there is no fun in the game it is just that this game is having some problem and that’s it, and these problems can be solved if the developers pay a little attention towards us then definitely things would be solved and we can get a better game and you would be enjoying the game really very much.

Do you guys really think that the patch would be coming for this game? because I don’t have any such feeling about it and I don’t think that there would be any patch of so in this game and I have also ended this game and it has been a fun but a small fun I just want a long map which would take long time to get over and keep us letting have fun with it for long that’s it what I wish in the next version or next patch I don’t have any problem with the weapons or the game.

Having the survival mode would be really something which would be a great fun and I think that we really need one of those kinds of feature in this game and I have really liked this game I have been playing this game from longtime and I have liked it because of its different in the game play and the graphic and all is nice in this game now and I think it is lot better than the previous version.

I don’t need anything now I think that If there would be more feature there would be more bug and that’s what I don t want in this game it would be really very boring if such thing with more bugs would be entering in the game .

This would be an interesting feature if it would be added to game with more better longer maps and more weapons and some better graphic with a nice water physics so w2hat I would be saying is this game really need to work hard if they want to come up with something special and this would be really nice to see now its nothing like I have been worried about this game much it is already having a nice game play but it need to improve to be in the match of the other interesting games that has been in the market now.