Thread: Asked for Online pass in Resistance 3 Game

Asked for Online pass in Resistance 3 Game

Friends I don’t know why whenever I am trying to on my ps3 and load up resistance 3 it says I need an online pass to play, the problem is I have already used the code and I have downloaded the online pass. And so when I am going to my account and then in the download list and when I reinstalls again then the game is working what’s is this why is this happening please help me out of this.

Re: Asked for Online pass in Resistance 3 Game

Have you got the manual with it and if yes then just turn that manual around and then see if there is any code enter that and see if the problem is solved. I think that you are not entering the valid key it must be failing the authentication later. Sometime it happens I have not saw such thing In my pc while I am installing some of the software I am inserting the key and the software’s starts up and later on when I am starting it again it says the code was not valid insert the valid code and then I have to insert a key and it happens again I have saw this so I think the problem is the same with this too and you need to get the correct key for that and then everything would be fine with it so just look out for the key on the back of the manual and get it.

I have done that the code I am installing now is the code which is behind the manual but it is not working either and this the code which does downloads the online pass and then the game starts now I don’t know whats the problem can you tell me now what can be the problem now?

I haven’t heard anything like this before this is really very weird for me but still what I would be saying is that did you enter the code before you patched up the game and I don’t know why I am thinking this is the problem and I am really not having any correct idea why this problem has been with you have used a right process and all still you are here with the problem its very strange I think you need to contact to the customer service of this game just mail to the technical support of the game and then see if you are getting any help from them.

This is a silly problem and I think that it would be solved if you uninstall the game and install it again I am sure the problem would be solved if you would be doing this. There must be some installation problem and this would be surely solved when reinstalled.

Hey guys I din knew that this would be so easy and it would be solved by reinstalling and this was really a nice deal for me thank a lot for helping me out hope you would be keep helping me in this manner in future also.