Thread: Getting PA in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

Getting PA in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

I notice people saying that award do not want the Palestinian Authority in LR. PA As a user myself, be content with a profit if we fail to PA a new suit. What other PA users think? If you do not use the PA, but subject to a new suit or a fan LR to the PA, I wonder why? Please keep this civil people!

Re: Getting PA in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

I do not care that the Palestinian Authority in LR. Extra content is extra content. If you use remains questionable, as I like to travel light (hail to the armor of Graham). In FO3 FNV and noticed that the coaches tell you to "let the weapons do the job." If so, why am I still with their weight when it is used? Do not lift / carry himself with the user more than a pilot? McNamara made this clear?

I have nothing against PA or PA advantages, but I doubt that will happen because Obsidian has very deliberately avoided. Seems to be a conscious design decision by the developer to avoid.

The elimination of this effect allows PA to block almost all small arms fire, according to its design. High level weapons will still, as their design intent, so this change alone does not cause the user to PA unstoppable. Is to consider the incorporation of the Dominican Republic where things get difficult, as it is applied before DT, even small amounts (eg 10-15) of DR can have a much greater effect than the numerical value which suggests that should. I prefer to see a renewal of DT / LR DR instead of seeing more Power Armor, as it will not happen (which they would have to write, basically, the entire combat engine), then it would not oppose a new set of matter whenever it makes sense to adjust.

Power armor was for the U.S. military in the first line, and this is Las Vegas. There is a strong military presence in Las Vegas, I would think. In the post-apocalyptic world, only the location and JS, access to power armor and none of them has a tremendously large presence in the Mojave Desert. The Sierra Madre had it not, for obvious reasons, Zion, did not want that for obvious reasons, Big Empty might be, but simply decided not to include, and somehow I doubt that they bother including in the last DLC. I mean, even if Ulysses says, "the U.S. sleeps in the gap" which could have several meanings. Again, high quality military equipment in the gap appears at random, and we know that, while Elijah Think Tank sought weapons and technology in cold hard Ulysses sought the task force to philosophical questions, history, and their answers. They really left us little reason to believe LR will.

I am not a user of PA, but as extra content is Radnus the extra content. Well, that and I've also noticed PA has been ignored and not even use it! It would be nice to see something new in terms of the PA, something visually appealing.

I want to talk more items. I think it’s fun. It should be talking about an entire team, not a subject, a lot of items. A special hat that talks about the unpleasantness of her hair, glasses who talk about how beautiful your eyes, pants that are obsessed with their genitals, the shoes that you hate to use them and a shirt that he likes you rub.