Thread: Why Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road was delayed

Why Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road was delayed

Somewhat I would like to know is why Lonesome roads were delayed. I memorize that was said to be made by marketing so I would like to know what they are thinking. August was a perfect month to release the Lonesome roads for quite a lot of reasons. It was fairly dry for the releases. People had not yet come to school so at a standstill has the money earlier than going to college and return to school. September is a tiring month of October and so is and they are not taking about Elder Scrolls. Anyone have any idea about this?

Re: Why Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road was delayed

The just cause I can muster aside from gross incompetents (you know the type that gets people ablaze) is to do with the "Extra Content" that was hinted at. Now this is just a guess I have not anything to back it up but this additional content or whatever might be something substantial, why else hold back a completed product (which doesn't make you any worth sitting on the recognizable shelf) except you require to.

I think I've seen a couple articles of late in regards to problems with them. I don't think I read them though. Yeah Fourth Quarter idea sounds pretty good.

If they throw in some killing and make it varied enough I'll partake. Hell I wouldn't mind if it led up to something. More content is always welcomed. Also I think I've only found two of them that I can recall off hand. These boxes can be utilized to send supplies to different mailboxes, so they have a use. I guess the decision that will change the Mojave Desert include some of the heads in the gap, but as to why LR guesses it was delayed by Microsoft or Sony.

It could be the fact that Bethesda and interaction only returned to court about 2 weeks. More important than making money that is spent on it, instead of money being pushed into the game itself, there are a lot more than just Microsoft or Play station. Do not pay much attention to, trust me, it's killing me as much as any other cause not waiting for lonely road, all that remains is the new Elder Scrolls. A lot of new games have not kept my attention, that's more or less work in Bethesda.

It's been hell trying to get this team, I see so many people asking why not out yet. And no one has seemed to bring the big problem that the owners of Fallout and Bethesda are going back and forth with the court. But somehow I'm kind of happy that Bethesda got the rights for a large part of the name of the precipitation, since this aspect fps added beautiful, and dropped the top to look down perspective. Things still wanted interaction for Fallout 3. He did a great job for the Series a FO4 just hope that will be just as earthquakes, when they released three after getting those rights.