Thread: Weapons in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

Weapons in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

There are plenty of new weapons and see that we knew, but the missile launcher that appears capable of firing a missile over before recharging, which looks very useful. Here is what else I noticed

1. Possibly a new riot shotgun
    2. The electric gun shoots electricity quite rapidly
    3. Some kind of spear
    4. Also I am able to hear mini-gun noises occasionally.

So anyone have any other idea on this?

Re: Weapons in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

It seems to shoot a laser and a missile, while at the same time that expels a projectile of 40 mm after being fired, and his semi-automatic. At 0:47 you can see the missile being fired at a fraction of a second. In addition, a new short sword of some kind, possibly a machete unique, and there are a couple of new grenade rifles.

The beam is alike to the beam fired by Pew; I do not know about the theory minimize however, could be shooting at somewhat volatile in the trailer.

You may be overloading the electronics or something and makes them explode? Or maybe something specific is causing the gap to burst, a sort of how the issuer sonic disability OWB force fields. I cannot wait to utilize these weapons; however all of the new weapons in LR are superior than the majority of all weapons of all earlier DLCs together.

The unique Divide's weapon doesn’t shoot out 'lasers' as in fact, it was an enemy who was shooting at you, while you’re getting torched. Red Rockets Glare is indeed an Explosive weapon that appears to be firing high-velocity 40 mm grenades, so expect huge damage, and big splash AoE.

That would be rather strange that when using the blast was near the player. If in fact detonate nuclear warheads, your character apart from the massive warhead explosive power and range. It may be the weapon that is capable of detonation, but from what I've seen what exploded could not have been a warhead. In terms of achievements, which in fact looks as a weapon, he said. I still maintain what I said, however, and therefore I hope that what was seen in the trailer is a secondary function.

I would as well like to note that in this game that could explode a bomb in Megaton quite a lot of miles away and only felt the shockwave. I'm not disapproving his theory, or saying it's terrible, because I can see where they stand. I'm just saying that judging by the explosion FO3 Megaton; I can see which is used to detonate nuclear warheads.

I can see that but look carefully at 0:57 of the trailer, it shows the weapon firing and killing an enemy. That is quite clearly some kind of energy blast. I'm not saying the weapon won't use explosive skill, but unless that's a new variant of missile ammo, this weapon is more energy in nature. I know it would be a nightmare to script, but I find it hard to believe that a weapon that's been given this much emphasis in the DLC will be using a skill that is likely overlooked by a lot of players (I didn't really put much attention into explosives until I've maxed out all other combat skills, even unarmed and I never use unarmed), although fair enough, with the level cap at 50, pretty much everyone will have maxed out combat skills by the end of this.

Remember that explosives can be filled with chemicals that change the explosions color, from reddish glow like this, to blue, to yellow, to even green and darkish purple, that’s just a small outburst from the explosion, signifying that its red, thus the name Rockets’ Red Glare. It’s just a pretty explosion that apparently I can juggle a corpse about XD, nothing more.