Thread: What weapons are you taking to the Divide in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

What weapons are you taking to the Divide in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

As I ask in my title: What weapons are you taking to the Divide? I am going to take the CZ57 Avenger and ALSID. So which one you choose for your play?

Re: What weapons are you taking to the Divide in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

I'm taking the All-American (Ulysses should love the irony when I shoot him with it) plus a combat knife for good measure. But yeah, the devs said this DLC should have the coolest weapons, so we're going to be spoilt for choice on that front.

Re: What weapons are you taking to the Divide in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

Not sure on my exact load out yet but it'll be light one long arm one pistol not much ammo maybe 30 of each type and a melee weapon for backup maybe a ripper or shishkabob, for armor something disposable probably leather maybe gecko backed or reinforced gecko backed as for a helmet probably NCR ranger helps supplement the DT and I like how it looks, a few select chems for emergencies probably 2 each of psycho, slasher, med x, mentats both varieties, and stimpacks, and some food a decent amount since OWB drained my healing supplies ridiculously fast so I'm thinking about 10 pounds of assorted food stuffs definitely some blood sausage and thin red paste. I figure I'll finalize my load out Monday or Tuesday as RL is downloading.

I will take the AM rifle, Survivalists Rifle, ALSID, Saturnite Super-Heated and a modded Gatling Laser. That should cover all my bases I think. I will wear either the gecko backed leather armor reinforced or the sierra Madre reinforced, along with 1st recon beret and the tri-radii oscillator thing.

My modded Fatman, Assault Carbine, Knock - Knock, Saturnite Fist super-heated. Armor wise Grahm's digs, Boone's raspberry beret, and that nifty Atomic Valence. Been farming mini nukes and stealth boys and have crafted a huge supply of chems and other goodies to lay waste to all who dare cross my path with ill intent. It should be quite a trip through the divide.

Using my exploit heavy build so things shouldn't be too hard, but I thought OWB would be a breeze and was pleasantly surprised. Two more days and wake up and then I get my cake, and I will eat it too. Wish the GRA and CS wasn't still over a week away but I am sure I will have plenty to occupy myself.

I don't really have many convictions, but I'll listen to the man with the flag on his back and bring along my Fatman and plethora of nukes. After all, he has nukes.

ALSID is the lightest handgun in the game, weighing in at 1.2 pounds. It also possesses strong Base damage and a 2.0 critical multiplier. It has a higher rate of fire than Lucky and reloads faster. The drawback is that ammo for it is more limited than any other gun. If you've got max crit rate, The Professional, Grunt, and Super hand loads, it kicks more ass faster, harder, and stronger than anything else in the 1-Handed Guns category. That's the pull. The only one-handed weapons I would put against it are the Ranger Sequoia, which fires much slower, and the Sonic Emitter Tarantula, because of the damage it does with Pyromaniac and the console kill on critical.

It has a low AP and you can headshot a lot of multiple targets at once. My AP is ridiculously low and this weapon has pulled my butt out of the bacon many times. Its AP is similar IMO to the Alien Blaster in FO3 where I took out 9 aliens on the bridge in one pass during the final battle there.