Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

What is Objectives Complete in Scab Removal level in Xotic game

Video Games

Old 19-09-2011

What is Objectives Complete in Scab Removal level in Xotic game

Anyone have any idea about this? I played this level a few times and finally says something like "Complete the objectives of 1 / 3". What are the objectives of which he speaks? I see no mention of them - are like complete Terraforming / Brain / Essence?

Old 19-09-2011

Re: What is Objectives Complete in Scab Removal level in Xotic game

The three goals in time are bonus levels to get all of the plants of the scab, the heart and brains orb. As an assistant, there are three small icons towards the center of the HUD to indicate whether each goal you meet.

An exit portal will emerge while you have gotten all 3 goals, but the level does not finish until either walk through it, or time runs out. I could not be prepared to quit the level later than the objectives are met, since tablets could be more point, fragile objects, etc. around. But that is undoubtedly why the execution times are different bonus levels.
Old 23-09-2011

Re: What is Objectives Complete in Scab Removal level in Xotic game

As well, from the pause menu you can make out your growth towards every goal by choosing "view progress".

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,