Thread: Need demo of Xotic game

Need demo of Xotic game

Anyone find any demo for this game yet? I first need demo to see the game characters its graphics, actions and all. I am not buying this game till I get the demo. So please if anyone has any idea about the demo or if anyone find any demo for this than please provide me.

Re: Need demo of Xotic game

I don’t know much about this but, dev said one is coming very shortly. So, just watch for it.

I also talk with the developer and I just reply that we should have that ready soon. Perhaps as early as next week. We're trying to get it done while the game is still 10% discount for the first week, but there are only three of us in the team so we've been busy doing our release date!

Game looks great and I love to try it. After being burned a few times, I will not buy a game without trying a demo though. Anxiously waiting.

I stumbled across this title when browsing through the new steam press Xotic really caught my interest! I love puzzle games in which they can build huge combos and I'm also score from outside the FPS-genre. Put the two together is a great idea!

I also love to try a demo to help me decide whether to buy this game or not. No doubt it looks great but it has to feel good too. So - looking forward to the demo and I really hope they like it a lot!

I was the similar, I was browsing through the store and I met him, I saw the video and thought, not like my kind of game, but I thought why not try anyway so I'm glad I did is a great little game and considering there are only three guys on the development team I am very surprised, I feel like if I had my money's worth already and I have not finished the last area still.

Don’t know about this much but just rumor that sale lasts until Friday and we will get thi8s demo very shortly.