Thread: What’s your preparation for Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

What’s your preparation for Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

So guys what’s your pre-preparation for Lonesome Road? If I am talking about me than, I am making custom ammo and making a few super chems or maybe taking the only gun I will ever need. So what yours?

Re: What’s your preparation for Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

Trying to gain a few more levels on my current build and perfecting my inventory, also im stocking up on enough ammo to blow a hole in the side of Hoover Dam, especially 40mm grenades

Weapons and armor wise, I'll dump my stuff except my characters 'signature' clothes in a wardrobe in the Lucky 38, and I'll take only my Dirty Pre-War Business suit for when I finally see Ulysses, and my super sexy Combat Armor Mk ll, my weapons will be the Police Pistol and a silenced Sniper Rifle. MAYBE the Automatic Rifle as well.

Trying to prevent my guy from stepping into lv.45, it’s really hard to do when I'm 2000- xp away from it and I've got quests and things to kill not to mention a 6day wait for the release.

My character did and does everything except the Lonesome Road. Each marker maps are all explored caves (with the exception of Zion, I do not care enough to back), each legendary creature death, each completed mission, except the main missions Arcade game. I am not dying now, no mercy for Ulysses. I'm with a lot of Turbo and 85% damage resistance.

I do not even think about it, but now probably some special craft / AP / HP ammo, some Turbo and stuff, dump everything but the brightest light in the darkness, the grenade launcher Rifle Survivor and mercenary, with ammunition enough for everyone. That probably is, since I'm playing hardcore. Maybe some food and water, a shovel (for digging graves) and binoculars (to check Rasta)

I am preparing for lonesome road by playing assassins creed 2 and brotherhood waiting for lonesome road and assassin’s creed revelations. So that’s what I do these months oh and waiting till I am going to buy Deus ex. looks like an awesome game to me.

I suspect I may have started my preparations a little too soon, first I decided that 50 super stims, 50 weapon repair kits and an awful lot of custom ammo, both energy and standard would be just fine for my very extensive collection of armors, weapons and so on, then I decided maybe 50 buffouts, psychos, jets and so on and 50k in spare caps cash, then the weeks went by. I think I need to stop preparing. And I'm also collecting as much ammo and caps as i possibly can. I plan to take just my fully modded sniper rifle so I have got 7000 .308 bullets for that now and finally managed to get 700 stim packs again after dropping down to 600 following old world blues.

I'm finishing up Old World Blues with my first and most well-rounded character (NCR), so he'll be the first I take in. I'll definitely need to re-stockpile on ammo, and buy any remaining implants I'll want to have. I can't remember if I have Pack Rat on this character or not, but if I do I'll make sure to have an adequate amount of food versus just stims. Probably some desert salads and plenty of steaks/sliders.

The sonic emitter and LAER were useless for me because of my low EW skill but Elijahs Jury Rigged Tesla Cannon worked the trick on the bloatfly, I think i used the cannon, axes and decoy protectron on the RoboScorp.