Thread: Things that you want to see and you don’t want to see in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

Things that you want to see and you don’t want to see in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

I just wanted to know that which are the things that you will like to have and the things that you don’t like to have in the game “Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road” and what are the likes and dislikes regarding this game. Which are the features that you think could have made this game better?

Re: Things that you want to see and you don’t want to see in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

I will really not like to see the ”Cazadores” or the “ Deathclaws” in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road as I really don’t want to experience the Deathclaw just coming straight to me when I am just not expecting them because they are likely to appear when you are not having any antivenoms. I even don’t want to see the irritating wasteland creature as well and not the least I just don’t want to see the lag anymore because they are just a pain and I hate those nude fat guys too.

Re: Things that you want to see and you don’t want to see in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

Even I don’t want to see those fat naked dirty guys anymore and also the super mutant in bikinis and the option to side with Ulysses missing. I don’t even want to see more of talking and less shooting, I just expect some good actions and don’t want to see more Spore Carriers as well and no bullet sponges either because they had just pissed me off in OWB. I don’t expect the characters and the creatures to be hostile at all because the just take a lot of time to deal with.

The things that I will like to see as far as the Ulysses is concerned is the development in the character as lonesome road is suppose to be the dlc which will explore our character story so I am hoping for a good story as well. I will also like to have good interaction as well as the ulysses to go to the Mojave when the dlc finishes. I even want the lonesome road to appear with survivalist feel and lots of destruction around and raider’s kind of things.

Taking into account that the divide will be constantly hit by the hurricanes as well as the tornadoes and quakes which were probably mention by the DM DLC I doubt the land would be habitable I think that it will be full of destruction everywhere. This is the thing which lets me think that there will be a great threat which will take long hours to handle and it would be really good if we will get to cycle between controlling Ulysses and the Courier in combat. I am just expecting all of these and wish for the same as well.

I don’t want the enclave to be the main plot and the Ulysses revealing himself to be in the enclave and then just forcing us to kill him as well and I really don’t want to have a long biography and some long stories instead I will really like to have more combat attacks and fights and it would be very great if we will be given the ability to take the Ulysses back to the Mojave as a companion. I even don’t want to see the enemies just crossing our DT as if it is not event here .I don’t even want a lot of fetch objectives as well few objectives will definitely do but not a no of them. I just wish if all this could be done at least the game would be a much better fro me to play.